Assassin's Creed (2016)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 15 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for intense sequences of violence and action, thematic elements and brief strong language|
Sex & Nudity
- Two characters touch heads lovingly in one scene. Many scene shows main character shirtless while fighting
Violence & Gore
- Violence with some details is shown, including some infliction of pain and injury, but these scenes are not detailed, intense or prolonged.
- The film contains several scenes of violence where the characters engage in fights using various types of medieval weapons, such as daggers, swords, clawed-gloves and whips, coupled with physical attacks such as punches and kicks.
- While there are no strong details of injuries or bloodshed, violence is highlighted by brief scenes of throat-slitting and stabbing when the assassins deal lethal blows to their enemies.
- There are also some scenes depicting knives or arrows that are lodged in the victims' forearm or chest.
- One very intense scene contains a character stabbed in the neck and other characters getting killed including a fountain with thick blood flowing through it.
- Towards the end, the main character slits a man's throat. Nothing is seen though.
- The film contains an utterance of the expletive "fuck".
- Mild language. Hell, damn, etc...
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Passive references to some drugs.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Tons of violence throughout. Basically lots of violence with little to no blood.
- There are long periods of daring jumps and leaps of faith that are intense.
- Intense battle sequences throughout.
- A man is executed towards the beginning. Very intense
- A boy comes across his dead mother. Blood is shown and later the actual murder is shown.