Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 13 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for thematic elements, violence and drug material|
Sex & Nudity
- Sex scene with wife. Clothes removed and on the floor. No nudity, but can see bare shoulders of couple in bed. Sex is implied.
Violence & Gore
- A man kills another man mostly off scene, presumably with adrenaline shots.
- A man shoots another man in the head with a shotgun. The shot is not seen, but we see the blood later.
- A dog bites a man with a gun, which fires into the air.
- A nurse is shot and killed off screen.
- Mentionings of thefts, raids, and other acts of violence when the storm ends.
- Two uses of f-ck, p-ssy, g-damn, some uses of sh-t, b-tch, b-stard
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- In order to stay awake, a man injects his arm with adrenaline shots.
- Scavengers break into the hospital to steal drugs. One mentions getting high from them later that evening.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Scenes and newsreels of Hurricane Katrina.
- The first floor of the hospital floods, windows break, and there is lots of chaos as the storm hits.
- A man walks into a hallway with covered bodies at both sides.
- Throughout the film, a man struggles to keep his daughter alive. There are many intense moments where he tries to keep the machine attached to her working.