So This Is Christmas (2013)
Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
Sex & Nudity
- There is no sex and no nudity. A girl takes her dress off and stands in form fitting undergarments and once or twice wears very tight and small shorts.
- I see no American rating, but one can see from the other countries' ratings, this would probably garner a PG-13 or R for the language (the "f" word) but only PG for the dress code.
Violence & Gore
- Fight scene. Scissors thru hand. Blood and violence.
- There is quite a bit of bad language--more than one would expect for a film that is called a "family film" including the "F" word. For parents who don't want their children hearing bad language, you might want to watch the movie and approve it before you let your children see it.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Drug use on Bong and numerous examples of cigarette smoking, drug use, progressive drug abuse showing snorting drugs, addiction and a pattern of theft. Also drinking and going to bars.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Several fighting scenes showing a character getting beaten. Towards the end of the movie, a man shoots two people including a pregnant girl who loses her baby and winds up in the hospital in a coma.