Love, Marilyn (2012)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 5 items
Sex & Nudity
- There are a few scenes where Marilyn's calendar "nudes" are shown. Legs are closed, so no lower half is shown, but her breasts are exposed. There are mild references to sexual activity (like saying her husband was good in bed) but nothing overt.
Violence & Gore
- No violence shown - there is the reference to her death but it isn't shown.
- I believe there was only one use of the "f" word and no other profanity.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- References are made to the drug overdose that took Marilyn's life, but no actual drug use is shown.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- While there are no frightening scenes, there is the intensity of the topic of a life tragically cut short.