Snoop Dogg's F*Cn Around Comedy Special (2022) Poster

Not good.
NotAFilmCritic10100118 June 2022
With the exception of Donnell Rawlings this was a pretty bad comedy special. Very few laughs. I was pretty bored. I honestly can't recommend watching this. I do like Snoop, always have, but this was just garbage.
9 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Hilarious
stevenswig17 June 2022
This has a rating of 5 point something, so I clearly don't know what people find funny. I loved Deray, the woman, Katt Williams, and the guy from Chappelle's show.
4 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Embarrassing
cooblimey20 June 2022
I like Snoop and I even like the often divisive Kat Williams, but I turned this off after skipping the first fifteen minutes and getting to Williams' opening act. I say skipping the first fifteen minutes because it's just an embarrassing ego performance by Snoop who, I can only assume, was too high to concentrate on the laughs. The camera frequently cut to the audience guffawing at Snoop's one-liners, leaving me wondering what the joke was that I'd just missed. There's the odd bit of half-hearted rapping and sing-along but I just wasn't feeling it, and I don't think Snoop was either. I ended up skipping the remainder of the 'opening act', which was at least fifteen minutes long, to get to Kat Williams. "At last", I thought, "now for the comedy". Nah, not really. Kat was mildly amusing but those cuts to the audience members roaring with laughter must have been taken from a different part of the night. With the show now in full swing and me barely raising an eyebrow in amusement, I turned it off.
5 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Freakin Hilarious!!!!!!
phneely-351-44353522 June 2022
Laughter is good for soul. I laughed so hard until my stomach hurt and my eyes filled up with tears. I was glad to see every comedian. I hope Snoop Dogg host another one.
3 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Yawn
Brew_Swayne22 June 2022
With the exception of a few funny one liners here and there, most of the jokes didn't land and the material was mostly tired and unimaginative. Every comedian had a slightly different variation of a Chris Rock/Will Smith joke. Didn't anyone review the material beforehand and suggest that maybe 5 different comedians shouldn't all lead with the same joke? A woman comedian talking about her love of dick? That routine has been done enough time by enough women now that it's no longer shocking or taboo or, ya know, funny. Even Mike Epps, who is easily the most recognizable name in the lineup, was just a rambling mess. This whole thing had the feel of an open mic night at some janky bar, but with higher production values.
2 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
You have to watch this! 😂
dancingtreespirits17 June 2022
Great people great times! All the fantastic performers I grew up with. Funny as hell!! From Deray to Day Day and Katt Williams. I couldn't quit laughing. I was sending clips to my kid in Florida. I'm watching it again. Don't miss this special. Really wonderful people. Thanks for the great hour!

** And.. what are these bad reviews about.. 'people with sticks up their bums'?.. It's a fkn around special, don't be so serious. Y'all can't say you didn't laugh and you shut your tv off! If 'Derays circle of cock clappin' didn't have you rollin there's something wrong with you!
3 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
DeRay!!!
jointerkayla19 June 2022
He is, by far, one of the funniest comedians! He is so comfortable on stage and he is such a natural!! I laughed so hard at his set!!! The other comedians were funny as well but he definitely stole the show! Kudos to Snoop for putting this together.

-iCurlyCae.
3 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
LOL really?
backup-5036230 June 2022
Not one white or asian comedian, just black males? LMAO I like how Netflix made ALL of the other comedians to "diversify" and pretend their friends are super multiracial but this special magically ain't like this.

Oooooh Netflix. Anyway I love Snoop but those comedians sucked. Katt Willians seems like a decent guy, and I appreciate that he was shockingly not doing too much political or racial humor like basically everyone else, but it just wasn't really entertaining.
1 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Hilarious!!!
leonpmarshall19 June 2022
This was just bought so much joy to my evening. I couldn't stop laughing. I really wished I lived closer to LA to go watch this live. I hope to see another stand up show from snoop like this again!!!
3 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Average good standup combining some music from Snoop Dawg
toreaurstad-5724821 June 2022
It is set like a party and people sit in a sofa and smoke ... well they are smoking some heavy shi.. Performances of comedians telling jokes are pretty average and we have heard a lot of the jokes before. But I guess this show has its fan base and listening to Snoop telling about growing up and admiring pimps is at the same time a sad story on the struggles of everyday life.

But these black entertainers now got a lot of money and I liked seeing that guy from Chapelle show. Missed the robot dancer.

But we get it Snoop. He is rich bi**tch!

Katt Williams was really infunny btw.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Oh no
iamjamalwhite13 July 2022
Not worth a free rental. Snoop sings a bunch including his 2 hits then introduces only comedians that look like him. Katt Williams was funny. Wanda Sykes was so ridiculously offensive we turned it off. Just blah. Don't even bother. Can't imagine paying to be there in person and not able to leave.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Worllllllllllllld is in need of Love and Laughter!!
jada-1441220 June 2022
The soundtrack was awesome, the comedians, were funny asf and the couch was a desired spot for Me!! I Loved It Everyone was Funny and the music was jamming!!!!! Ready for #2!!!!!
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Not worth it
rodrigohenkel10 July 2022
I love Snoop Dogg, but this special was not funny at all. Very few jokes that really made me laugh. Even Katt Williams wasn't as funny as he used to be in his shows.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.