Delirium (I) (2018)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 9 items
|MPAA||Rated R for some violence and disturbing images|
Sex & Nudity
- Man gets a random phone call hears heavy breathing. Gets a second phone call and you hear a woman moaning and saying something like "its hot" gets a third phone call and its a woman moaning again.
- Shirtless man in a couple scenes when hes jumping into a pool one time he skinny dips but nothing shown.
- Girl comes up to the door to deliver groceries and is wearing a crop top with skirt and ripped holes in leggings.
- The "moaning" that can be heard on the phone call is not sexual.
- In a Couple of scenes a woman on a poster is shown in a skimpy swim suit top
- None. No sex or nudity shown in this movie. A few scenes where a man and woman kiss a on their lips in two different occasions;fully clothed. Likewise nothing sexual happens on above scenes.
- There are two kissing scenes. One of them is sexual. There is a shot of the naked man without showing sexual parts.
Violence & Gore
- Several uses of Sh*t, **shole, godd**nit, Jesus, and 1 F-word towards the end of the film
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
Sex & Nudity
- Woman detective comes over to do a check up on man has him take his first drink of alcohol and make sexual proceedings towards him, After his refusal she takes his medicine and says "maybe it'll make it easier to get what i want"