Danny tries to juggle investigating a case with trying to have a romantic weekend with Linda. Meanwhile, Jamie goes deep undercover into a crime family.
Did You Know?
Sensible Advice given by the Elder Reagan's:
- Never hide anything like tickets so well even you can't find them.
- When at a restaurant don't ask for mayo on pastrami
- You can order lobster at a steakhouse, but never order steak at a lobster shack.
- Never ask for the chili in a fast-food chain
- And you should learn to cook a couple of things for yourself, because there'll be a few years between eating in a restaurant on your parents' dime and when you'll be able to afford it on your own (After High School).
- Sandwiches, mostly. But you should know how to make dinner for a girl. Linguini with garlic and oil, a simple salad, good bread.
- Well, you won't be poor, exactly, but you'll be paying for everything that used to come free, so you'll feel strapped
- If a month comes when you can make rent or the car payment, but not both, make the car payment, because you can live in your car, but you can't drive your house.
- No matter how great a deal it sounds, never buy anything from someone who's out of breath.
References Saturday Night Live
Written by Rob Simonsen See more