Grand Piano (2013)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 12 items
|MPAA||Rated R for some language|
Sex & Nudity
Violence & Gore
- A man threatens to kill a man and his wife.
- A man grabs a man by the head and twists it to break his neck - this is only shown in the distance. We briefly see the dead man's shocked face.
- A man grabs a woman and shoves her head against a mirror, cracking the mirror and causing her head to bleed. He then grabs a piece of broken glass from the mirror and holds it to her neck. The camera cuts away before we see him cut her throat.
- We hear a gunshot, then see a man fallen over with a small bullet hole in his head.
- Two men fight and fall from a great height but the impact is not shown.
- None of the violence is too explicit and there is very little blood.
- Three uses of the 'f' word in a non sexual context. A few lesser swear words including 's**t' are used occasionally.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Its not the kind of movie that will keep you up at night, but it is an extremely stressful experience
- More psychological than scary. But an extreme sense of menace and peril throughout.
- Most of the movie has a fairly intense feeling to it but it is not overly frightening. A character speaks in a menacing tone at various times.