War of the Arrows (2011)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 7 items
|MPAA||Rated R For bloody violence|
Sex & Nudity
- Women were lined up, a military man comes and take one of them with him forcefully, then it is shown that many family relatives of women are angry and crying. In another scene of night, a military man comes and take the actress of the movie to the king. Here king tells his servant to take off her clothes. The military man failed due to anger of the actress, but shoulders of the actress were took off.
- A man is seen trying to force himself on a woman whilst encouraging her to fight and struggle with him. He rips off the top of her dress, only bare shoulders seen.
Violence & Gore
- Many slashings stabbings with blood splatter everywhere. This Movie is Rated:R for strong bloddy violence and brief sexuality.
- A great deal of war violence is shown: arrows piercing bodies (necks, in particular), cuts from knives and swords followed by blood spattering, rape (implied--not shown), and the burned corpse of the prince (a momentary flash, but graphically disturbing).
- Mild language.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Some drinking. Characters are shown drunk.
- One scene in a brothel shows men drinking. The men get in a fight, and one vomits on the other.