Breathe In (2013)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 9 items
|MPAA||Rated R for some language|
Sex & Nudity
- False sex rumors are spread about Aaron and Sophie.
- Sexual talk but not vulgar. Lauren talks about her sexual past. Lauren asks Sophie if she is a virgin.
Violence & Gore
- There is no violence or gore. A character slaps another. One car accident but not shown in detail.
- A couple of F words.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Musicians smoke cigarettes after a concert, including Keith.
- Aaron and Sophie drink too much on a date.
- Teenagers smoke and drink at a party. Sophie smokes, Lauren gets drunk.
- Characters smoke and drink frequently.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Lauren drives drunk and crashes her car.