Naruto Shippuden the Movie: Blood Prison (2011) Poster

Finally, a Naruto movie that felt right
siderite28 July 2012
All Naruto movies are pretty nice, but they usually have this emotional outburst of loyalty and desire to protect, followed by annoyingly inspiring shouted speeches that are just too much to take. This film has very little of that, it starts with an interesting premise, continues to the end in a pretty straightforward way and then it ends with a bang.

The ending could have been better, I grant you that, but it wasn't awful and Naruto didn't just breeze through with some jutsu or another, he actually had to fight it out.

Bottom line: not the best Naruto movie, but one that I liked.
15 out of 17 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
mhm
rumasuk2 May 2012
this movie is OK, but id say don't waste your time with it, its not great, i was having a good time with the first half, which tries to tell a great story, that is not that great, but then it goes into stupid twists that ruined it for me. yes there was naruto sannin mode, and some great sequences but nothing that left me with my mouth open... maybe except for one sequence between konoha's shinobi A.K.A. z warriors against the giant digimon the movie uses as a final boss.

the animation is great but the movie is idiotic for me, i think that is a waste of great work from artists and animators.

The lost tower was supposedly written by masashi kishimoto or something like that, but it wasn't great either. I prefer to think that he has never put a finger over pierrot's creations because that would explain why naruto's core story is that awesome and why the filler material sucks so much
15 out of 24 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
#Movie Review
Stefan_Loves_Movies5 June 2021
Definitely a step up compared to Movie 3 & 4 this movie actually brings something new. The action is also quite intriguing but still it has it's flaws especially at the end of the movie. Nevertheless solid movie.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Its ok
rdamian196320 September 2020
The movie is fair but doesn't compare to the series.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.