Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 23 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for sequences of violence and action, some suggestive content and brief strong language|
Sex & Nudity
- One young character was brought up in a brothel.
- Scenes of men flirting with prostitutes (no nudity or action)
- A soldier tells his boss another man 'touched him' after barging into a brothel, the boss quips, "usually people have to pay for that here."
- The sirens, whose upper half is human, is only covered by long stringy hair that really doesn't cover a whole lot, though the scenes are shot in a dark cave.
- A spell image shows a small caricature of a partially nude woman. Tree women appear to grow out of tree trunks, fairly busty, but fully covered with bark / tree "skin".
Violence & Gore
- Guy Ritchie did an amazing movie with action pack and explosive excitement without using over the top gore and profanity (like most movies) and still keep the PG that makes this movie for all families alike.
- Fighting with swords, knives and arrows, some wounding/killing but no (horror movie style) excessive gore.
- A mother is killed as her child watches on, and he sees his father lose a sword fight - this is replayed numerous times, throughout the movie.
- A young woman's throat is slit as her friends all look on in horror, with nothing they can do to stop it.
- A man kills his own wife and then later his own daughter by stabbing them in the back as he hugs them.
- Intense sword fights, men are stabbed, thrown off buildings, killed by arrows, etc. Though none of the violence is very bloody, there are quite a few fights and battles throughout the movie. Also a fair amount of dead bodies are seen strewn about, hanging from trees.
- Two men are assassinated from a distance.
- 3 uses of fuck (1 heard out loud, 1 mouthed silently and 1 said softly but not fully heard as it is blocked by fighting) but the first one is heard clearly.
- One strong loud and clear F-word (Just do your fucking job), another only mouthed silently, and sporatic use of milder curse words.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A discussion about delivering brandy.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A man may have been scalped off screen.
- Gigantic elephants terrorize a castle and its soldiers. soldiers are turned to fiery ash from magic fireballs.
- A villian wears a devilish skull mask with a flaming cape.
- Various magic users' eyes change to red, black, snakelike etc.
- Large rats, ghoulsih bats, and other foul creatures attack a man. Giant snakes are seen
- A baby is shown who is obviously dead as three women mourn its loss.
Violence & Gore
- A boy watches on as his father's ear is cut off - a man talks into the severed ear, then later the father's throat is cut right in front of the boy - though shown offscreen, sounds are heard and it is a very tense scene.