Indie Game: The Movie (2012)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 7 items
Sex & Nudity
- A 5 -second clip is shown of McMillen's flash game C***, which consists of a cartoon depiction of a penis and vagina.
Violence & Gore
- A few game trailers are shown that have violence in them but very brief
- Some of a developer's cartoon drawings that were drawn when he was a child are shown, and have some violent/dark themes
- One of the main games featured is called Super Meat Boy. He is made out of meat. The game is full of his blood spattered and he is shown being killed animatedly by spinning saws.
- Several F-words (around 20-30) and its derivatives, said in a casual matter by the game developers. Other mild swear words occasionally.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- One man is shown smoking a few times
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- In one of the interviews, a developer gets really upset and starts yelling out curse words and derogatory phrases (not racial) about his ex-business partner which may upset some people