The Body (2012)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 12 items
Sex & Nudity
- One implied brief sex scene can be seen.In this scene the girl's side view of the breasts is visible for less than 7 seconds. Genitals not visible.
- Scenes of passionate kissing.
- Oral sex is implied.
Violence & Gore
- A car crash is shown, a woman dies in it. A man and his daughter are shown to be injured. Injury detail is somewhat explicit.
- The body of a woman is shown to be decomposing.
- S.O.B, f***, s***, and other strong profanity is used throughout the film.
- There is also other milder insults used throughout.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- There are several instances in which characters are shown drinking different types of alcoholic drinks.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The movie holds a scary and eerie atmosphere from beginning to end.
- The car crash may be a little intense for some.
- As the movie progresses the main character grows more and more distressed, sometimes experiencing supernatural events (not knowing whether they are real or just in his head), with sightings of ghosts. Also, the tension grows deeper.
- While not overly violent like other scary films, this one does carry a solid feeling of uncertainty and oppression, along with a scary atmosphere. This manifests more in the main character.