Long Lost Family (TV Series 2011– ) Poster

(2011– )

Very good but hard to watch programme!
Irishchatter15 September 2016
Its honestly great that this programme is aired because there are so many people out there trying to find their families and its just so sad that parents have to give up their children for all types of reasons. I'm even happy to know that the hosts of the show, are adopted so it's like they have had the experiences before of trying to find their own biological families. I was very surprised to have seen Davina McCall as a host on this because since I've seen her hosting on Big Brother, I was only thinking that she was only just gonna host entertainment shows. However, I didn't expect her to be on something like this, which was a good change since I don't like Big Brother myself!

Anyways, with the thanks to this show, we see every person out there trying to find their families successfully. I mean, it can be either good or bad but, at least these people found their families because it is hard to not have a family and also, you would see the real reasons why the parents had to give their children up for adoption!
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A wonderful series
arnieherber-7471931 January 2019
This is one of the nicest series I have ever viewed. If you are an adoptee (as I was) you can certainly relate to the stories in this production. The producers go to great lengths to reunite long lost family members so that they can remain whole once more. I particularly enjoy one of the hosts, Davina McCall. She follows up with each family member trying to find a lost loved one. She was made for this series as Ms. McCall truly emphasizes with them and shares their emotions. The only thing I can say before you watch this series is to make sure you have a box of tissues near by. You will need them.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.