Fast & Furious 6 (2013)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 19 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for intense sequences of violence and action and mayhem throughout, some sexuality and language|
Sex & Nudity
Violence & Gore
- After the CCTV guys tell Hobbs that the cameras have been under maintenance, he calls his bluff by firmly grasping the main guy's hand (there is a sound similar to the sound made when you crack your knuckles heard, and the CCTV guy is shown in pain)
- Dom is shot by Letty in the shoulder, he falls and we see him remove a bloody bullet later; we see a little blood on gauze squares on his shoulder.
- In a chase scene, a man is shot off a motorcycle, falling to the pavement.
- Several scenes contain fistfights: One scene features a police officer beating up a prisoner, finally destroying all the furniture and light fixtures in a small room, while the prisoner lies on the floor, unconscious (no blood is shown); another scene includes three women fighting with martial arts moves and biting in a subway tunnel and one is shown with a little blood at the corner of her mouth; another scene shows six men in three separate fistfights with kicks and punches, all in an enclosed space inside an airplane cargo bay and one man suffers a bloody mouth, a lot of glass breaks, and one man falls out of the cargo doors and disappears; a third scene, in a subway hallway includes two men fighting against a third man, all using martial arts moves and the third man leaves the other two lying on the floor, groaning and the third man knocks three police officers unconscious with martial arts kicks; a fourth scene in the same subway area shows two women fighting with martial arts kicks, punches and jujitsu moves, they fall down a flight of stairs and one woman escapes into a subway train (neither woman is hurt); another fight scene shows one woman wrap handcuffs around her fist to use as a weapon (she does not injure anyone).
- In a prison, a male prisoner kicks and punches a police officer and the officer falls to the floor with a broken nose (we see some blood and later, a bandage over his nose).
- In a prison cell we see an inmate fight with 3 other inmates causing bloody faces and one inmate stabs another with a shiv type weapon, he then threatens to stab him again.
- A woman and her baby are kidnapped and when her husband learns of the kidnapping, he punches a criminal responsible for it in the mouth and makes him bleed (the criminal spits some blood offscreen).
- Two men confront a pawnshop owner about a gun that fires a specific bullet they have; the two men leave the owner unconscious and knock out two additional men in the lobby. In a café, a man and a woman with handguns threaten a group of men and women also carrying guns and when a cell phone rings, the action stops.
- Hi-tech powered spear guns are used to fire spears into walls several times, and once into a wall between two men who are talking; a spear fires into a median wall on a highway, metal cable attached, and the tight cable flips a car and an army transport that try to cross it; we see crashes and flames, while a tank drives out of the smoke and the cars chasing the tank and cars guarding the tank all drive up and down the highway, crossing the median and driving the wrong way as they fire guns at one another and many cars crash and burn (we see no bodies or injuries).A hi-tech powered spear gun of the same type is used to shoot a woman out of the open door of a plane. No blood can be seen. Death is implied but not visible.
- Two investigators survey the damage left by an attack on a military convoy and we see long trucks jackknifed and twisted on a bridge; the walls of the parking garage and other buildings in a compound crumble from a loud explosion along with massive clouds of concrete dust when a racecar fitted with a plow on the front races from the compound, enters a highway and flips cars that burst into flames.
- A SWAT team surrounds a building and a male criminal escapes, unseen; the criminal drives away and men fire shots at him from rooftops but miss, a device is fired onto police cars that are beginning to follow and the device electronically locks up wheels and we hear cars crashing together and windshields shattering (we see no human injuries).
- A military tank drives over several cars during a chase scene, most likely killing anyone inside, although violent there is no blood and no injured occupants seen in these smashed vehicles.
- 1 F-word, 1 obscene hand gesture, 3 sexual references, 18 scatological terms, 9 anatomical terms, 24 mild obscenities, 5 religious profanities and 2 religious exclamations.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Glasses of beer sit untouched on a table in a café.
- Two men drink beer from bottles on a porch.
- A half dozen women on an airplane drink champagne from glasses.
- Men and women drink beer from bottles at a BBQ.
- A man drinks champagne from a glass at a car show.
- There is a man smoking a cigar in the DVD Bonus section.