Good Deeds (2012)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 20 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for sexual content, language, some violence and thematic material|
Sex & Nudity
- In the beginning, a woman is dressed in a black provocative slip (what women wear underneath their dress).
- A woman kisses her boyfriend on the couch, and he tells her close the curtains. She says to him "who cares, let them watch." She gets upset and walks away.
- About 1 hour 11 minutes, man and woman are obviously having sex, fully clothed. Lasts at least 4-5 seconds.
- Man is taking a shower, he is naked but the stream is covering his lower and most of his body.
Violence & Gore
- A man punches another man.
- A woman is rudely awaken and mugged in the middle of the night.
- A woman slaps her son in anger.
- The word "bitch" is used a few times.
- The word "ass" is used well over 20 times.
- The word "shit" is said once but it is said in a very angry tone so it is less audible.
- The term "screw" and "screwing" is used in a sexual context.
- No uses of the F-word.
- A song by Tupac is referenced and is played in the movie in which the word "nigger" (pronounced "nigga" in the song) is heard once or twice.
- A man says "go to hell" to a woman.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A woman is shown very drunk. Comments are made about how drunk she is.
- A night club scene shows very many people dancing and many tables with drinks on them.
- A man leaves a room stating that he is going to have a smoke.
- He is then later shown with a cigarette in his mouth.
- A man tells a woman that in order to talk to her he would need a mound of cocaine, implying that in order to willingly have a conversation with her, he would need to be high.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A woman is mugged in her sleep which is intense.