Operation Mincemeat (2021)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 13 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for strong language, some sexual content, brief war violence, disturbing images, and smoking|
Sex & Nudity
- There is a brief shot of a couple kissing and groping passionately in a corridor.
- A man grabs another man's hand and pulls it to his own crotch and starts rubbing it with it. His face is very indicative of the sexual act as well as some quiet moaning. There's talk suggesting this is not the first time.
Violence & Gore
- One scene of an attack by an army, with some soldiers falling onto the ground after being shot.
- The film is set during World War II, so the progress of the conflict is a major theme throughout.
- A body is being autopsied and is punctured, as gases escape. A man gags, as the coroner removes internal organs. This is all visible to the viewer.
- 3+ uses of the F-word.
- One or two uses of 'arse' or 'ass'.
- Other profanities such as bastard, bitch, damn and more.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Some cigarette smoking.
- Social drinking at gathering places.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Several scenes with corpses. A close-up of a decomposed corpse's face.
Sex & Nudity
- Its heavily implied that one man pleasures another man sexually by touching his private parts.
- Themes of infidelity are constant between a man and woman who work together