Saath Nibhana Saathiya (TV Series 2010– ) Poster

Dumbest series ever made
mayasara-6945423 October 2015
this it is stupid, has loud expressions, over the top acting, cheesy dialog, lavish sets and lack of script. I hate this serial from the core of my heart. It drives me nuts. It tops all others on this channel. There are certain girls in my hostel who see this and I have to run from them for my life. If it does not end soon, I am really going to kill each actor.

I think Indian TV has reached its bottom. I am sick of opening the TV, switching all the channels and in the end switching the television off within 5 minutes. I find myself happy in college because we do not have TV's in our rooms.

Now I would like to post some of the selected comments by people which I read on Star Plus Complaints that showcase how dumb and pathetic this TV serial is. There are hundreds of them but I am mentioning just a few of them here.

1. I would like to make a complaint about this series, which I must say is the shittiest drama in the world. How dumb is the man named jigger to not know whether hes slept with anyone or not. Like come on. And the ten year old makes no sense at all. I'm not Indian but I am Asian and this drama brings shames to all of south Asia. Star plus peeps have really lost their minds this time and need a reality check. The show really needs to end and the day it does i am gonna party really hard.

2. It is the worst thing i have ever seen... No story. the characters are all chickens and it teaches people not to stand up to anyone and just let ill-mannered people treat you with no respect! The characters are absolutely ridiculous! The writer of this program should be ashamed of themselves. Watching it makes me SO angry...

5. I live in Canada and we subscribe to this channel on which the above show is aired. I feel it is a very negative and heavy show, after watching it I feel so heavy and awful. Is that the reason for people subscribing to watch TV. I mean there is no logic to it. The men in this show are all nincompoops, standing and watching the women talk like dumb assess. Ahem only can shout at his wife, I wonder what kind of values are getting set for the kids in that house. The men are supposedly quite successful and how can they act like total losers and be bullied by women.

6. Please tell this stupid Director to stop this crap.

7. What on earth is happening in this serial.Whats wrong with star plus.why are u torturing us.please end it.
8 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Boring
usyed7726 October 2015
Really guys this serial seems to be the most worst-ever star plus serial I've watched in my life. I think nothing worse star plus can make more than this show. They daily try to make their episodes most worst. When this serial newly started they changed their main performer "Gopi" and then started to make awful stories and finishing them without any reason. I think the writer is a student of nursery. Even a baby can make a better serial story then what this program shows. Some times "Gopi" try to become the best woman and sometimes she kills her own sister!!! Please star plus it's my request not to bring down the value of star plus with this serial. Please finish it off now ASAP else your channel will be #1 in the list of most boring channels in the world.
5 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
One of the most unnerving Indian's dramas in existence!
plezirche15 May 2018
This series portrays the main heroin as the dumbest, most boring and uninteresting character that could exist! I cannot believe that this type of character was okayed for production. Where do I begin with her? She is extremely unaware of everything and everyone, she is supposedly this "humble poor girl" who only wants to be "perfect wife and daughter-in-law". However, she is illiterate, dumb and so naive it is unbelievable! She is abused by literally EVERYONE in this series! I mean... there isn't a single character who has not criticized or abused her. Despite all that, she never replies back to anyone! She always defends even her biggest abusers and doesn't say anything to anyone! That fact made me stop watching actually. I couldn't take any more abuse that is completely unnecessary and unjustified. I also couldn't understand why is this girl portrayed as "good" just because she doesn't ever fight back? What is so good and wholesome to let people abuse you non-stop and never stand for yourself? Even when she knew something was not her fault she wouldn't say anything. I honestly cheered for all the "bad" characters in this, just because someone so dumb cannot be supported!
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Sathiya
vasupundir8319 March 2015
nice show and my favorite... love to watch it.... :-) Saath Nibhaana Saathiya, although set in Rajkot, is filmed in Mumbai.

The series has been remade into Tamil as Deivam Thandha Veedu broadcast on STAR Vijay and remade into Malayalam as Chandanamazha broadcast on Asianet. The series has also been dubbed into Telugu for broadcast on MAA TV, where it airs under the title Kodala Kodala Koduku Pellamaa. After a 10 year time leap in the serial, new characters have been added.

Cast Current Devoleena Bhattacharjee as Gopi Ahem Modi Mohammad Nazim as Ahem Modi Vishal Singh as Jigar Modi Loveleen Kaur Sasan as Paridhi Modi Shivani Surve as Khushi Modi Swati Shah as Hetal Modi Tanya Sharma as Meera Modi Sonam Lamba as Vidya Modi Paras Babbar as Tolu Modi Pratap Hada as Molu Modi Paras Tomar as Prateek Desai Manish Arora as Parag Modi Neeraj Bharadwaj as Chirag Modi Aparna Kanekar as Baa Janko Modi Vandana Vithlani as Urmila Shah Firoza Khan as Kinjal Desai Ashish Sharma as Dhaval Desai Jaya Ojha as Madhu Kapadia Hiteeka Ruchchandran as Rashi Modi Jr. Kajal Pisal as Mansi Sanaya Irani as Rani Former
5 out of 14 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
This show sucks
amitkalsi29 November 2016
Where do I even begin with this show. Nothing in this show makes sense, from the miraculous survival antics of the mother in law, to the dumb decisions that are made by every single cast member, to the utterly ridiculous situations that seem to occur, this show is beyond stupid. It treads into that rare territory where you actually become dumber as you watch it.

How is this still on TV?

It actually surprises me that something as mindless as this can actually exist today. There is no substance to the story, nothing to invest in, and how can it be possible that everyone in the show can function the way they do? This is one show to stay away from.
3 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Worst and worst
slyghterk17 November 2018
What should I say should I fill with filthy words but I shouldn't do that and yeah this show is make you say all the filthy words from all over the world they keep doing several mistake like one twist not ended yet and another turn begin and the director is probably retarded because the show is very worst everything is worst and what is with close up shots they keep show close up with intense in every 10 sec its so annoying.

let's just say I want to break everyone's neck specifically director/writer. That's why they never be one of the artist
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Its so serious and funny at same time
kenata-1709919 July 2018
I tear my *ss off laughing watching this. Sometimes its so serious and dumb to watch but i suddenly explode with laughing. Man this is like as dumb the move is i laugh more. Gopi is acting like 5yo child straight outta cave age and the handsome guy is like her bigger brother.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Too good
rohitkumar-5066519 July 2017
I love rashi and kokila. They are great. good acting. good script. good analytical behind all of these. thanks a lot.I love rashi and kokila. They are great. good acting. good script. good analytical behind all of these. thanks a lot.I love rashi and kokila. They are great. good acting. good script. good analytical behind all of these. thanks a lot.I love rashi and kokila. They are great. good acting. good script. good analytical behind all of these. thanks a lot.I love rashi and kokila. They are great. good acting. good script. good analytical behind all of these. thanks a lot.I love rashi and kokila. They are great. good acting. good script. good analytical behind all of these. thanks a lot.
2 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Sath Nibhana Sathiya
arpitatripathi22 May 2015
Nice Show. I like it a lot. Specially I like the Character of Mrs Kokila Modi and Mrs Gopi Modi in this Serial. Daily some learnings are there for me from this serial. The way Kokila Modi behaves,treats everybody, and get works done is really very good. Someone who is head of the Family is supposed to be like this in my view. And Hats off to Gopi's Sacrifices and always helping behavior its really amazing. Its been five years and this show is continuously coming and I am the person who never watch Daily soaps on any of the Hindi Channel but there is something which always attracts me and made me to watch this serial. People laugh at me,but still nothing stops me. And now the story is more interesting and lets see where it goes and how it goes. It will take a turn now to a different Story.
2 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
One of the better StarPlus shows.
apyseth24 July 2017
The show .. was very good in the beginning .. one of the best longest running shows from star-plus..most shows sucks.. but this one stands out.. the chemistry of ahem and gopi was awesome.. the music, title song.. everything is good... after that started sudden timeskips, which ruined the show.. and half baked actors started creeping up.. I like both the gopis.. but after that a major character called rashi, died.. the serial died with it.. you can watch until the death of rashi..
1 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Saath Nibhana Saathiya
hassankhokhar-0177922 May 2017
Saath Nibhana Saathiya is one of the best drama I've ever seen and that's why it has hit #1 many many times according to TRP charts and never have gotten under #5. I love this show and it is one of the most dearest things to me! This show lets me live and it gives out daily lessons. All of these negative comments about Saath Nibhana Saathiya are just so irrelevant and half of them are saying things about the drama without even knowing the whole plot. It gives out very good values and skills and teaches so many good things about life. I live in Canada and one of the most modern person you'll meet but is still obsessed with this show. Definitely recommend this show and please do watch. I love Saathiya more than everything and I hope you do too!!
1 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
maybe, nice
Kirpianuscus20 August 2017
like each Indian series, it is not easy to define it. because the verdict is always unfair . artistic virtues are reduced at the costumes and dances. the story is so predictable. the performances... .but few details, from traditions to family conflicts, the stereotypes and silly situations are reasonable motifs for not blame to hard a series who could be not bad Bety easy entertainment.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.