Safety Not Guaranteed (2012)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 9 items
|MPAA||Rated R for language including some sexual references|
Sex & Nudity
- No nudity or shown sex scenes throughout the movie. Some kissing scenes between the main characters. Three women stay overnight in a hotel with a man; sex is implied but not shown or described.
- A man and woman are shown in bed the morning after; sex is implied.
- Jeff and Liz kiss passionately and climb onto a picnic table;fully clothed.
- Some sexual dialog including a reference to "my first blow job."
Violence & Gore
- A man practices martial arts. Two people practice firing a gun and talk about the potential need to kill people. A man brandishing a rifle scares two innocent passers-by.
- Around 10 uses of "fuck", as well as uses of more minor obscenities ("shit", "ass", "hell", etc.).
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Jeff becomes very angry and drinks an unknown alcoholic beverage with several young people. He is then seen driving a go-kart while smoking a cigarette and holding a bottle of scotch.
- Jeff asks Arnau if he has ever snorted cocaine to help prepare for a test.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Conversations about the long-ago death of loved ones might upset younger viewers.