Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 21 items
|MPAA||Rated PG for some mild action and thematic elements|
Sex & Nudity
- Snails jump onto some race track security to distract them and one or two land in the clothes (shirt) of one of the security members. The guy shakes it out his pant leg a minute or two later.
- A female snail makes kissing noises toward a male snail.
- A female snail flirts with a male snail on multiple occasions, including calling the snail "boo"; the male snail reciprocates and wraps his arm around the female snail.
- A boy grabs a snail and makes a remark about the snail's gender being female (the snail is implied to be male.)
- A snail teases his brother snail after a man kisses the snail.
- Three snails make a series of remarks ("nice curves," "looking delicious") and we then see that they are talking about a tomato.
Violence & Gore
- A crow dives into a group of snails, grabbing one snail as his snail brother watches; the crow fights with another crow over the snail and drops it onto the hood of a truck; three other crows surround and fight over the snail as the snail's brother watches in horror before zooming onto the truck hood and knocking the captured snail safely to the ground; the snail's brother is swallowed by one of the crows, the snail (from inside the crow) smashes the crow against the truck's windshield multiple times, until the crow spits out the snail and tries to fly away before being struck by a passing bus with a loud smack noise; both snails are seen unharmed and the first captive snail awakens, thinking that he had died and was in heaven.
- We see a dramatic "recreation" animation of a snail being smashed by a car.
- A crow drops down and scoops up a snail from a large crowd, and one of the other snails remarks, "there goes Jerry" unemotionally.
- A man tries to grab and then stomp on a snail as a crowd watches and we see a tire narrowly miss hitting the snail as it slowly crawls to safety and the man falls with a thud; an older woman runs onto the racetrack and smashes the man's neck, then grabs the man and puts him in a sleeper hold before being dragged away by two men; the older woman wriggles away and grabs the man's head a second time, punching him and shouting that she will smash him.
- A boy purposely rolls over a bug, crushing it with a three-wheeler, laughing manically.
- A tomato smashed in the lawnmower with flecks and tomato spray (implied to look like what would have been blood if the snail had been crushed.)
- A racecar spins out of control, flips over twice and blocks a crowded race track as other cars screech to a dead stop; we see a snail impacted by the crash and it appears to be unconscious but it rouses moments later and we that see a portion of his shell is crushed; the snail rallies and we see that no one is injured in the pile-up.
- Two snails are alarmed when they hear people shouting, "Kill it!" and talking about how they think the snail will "kill" other snails; the snails are surprised when they realize that the people were talking about racing the snails against one another.
- 1 use of 'heck'.
- 1 use of 'gosh'.
- Name-calling (insane, freak of nature, garden snail, nutso taco man, lunatic, crazy, chubby, son of a gun and big bad bug.)
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- We see what seems to be beer bottles (brown and green) rolled under tires.
- An older woman and a man drink what appears to be beer (brown and green bottles).
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Repeated scenes of peril, in which the beloved snails seem to be in danger thanks to a lawnmower, a busy freeway, plentiful crows, and a car crash.
- The racing scenes are a little intense.