The Baytown Outlaws (2012) Poster

Excellent action packed movie
contactwilliamjones27 February 2013
I loved this movie. It is an escapist movie you can watch and just relax while watching it. It is definitely worth the watch if you want a good action movie. It has plenty of gratuitous violence. Thumbs up from me. The lead actor did a wonderful job. Billy Bob Thorton is always good. Check it out. You will not be disappointed. No real brain power needed. For an action movie this is a plus. I am not a movie buff, but I do enjoy a good mentally relaxing movie and this one fits the bill. The acting is good and the action is definitely not true to life, but what action movie is. If you enjoy Quentin Tarentino movies then you will like this film. I would say it is a cross between a Kill Bill and Deliverence, but with out the hard core southern stereotyping. No "squel like a pig" or racist behavior. Just some classic shoot em up action.
24 out of 25 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Enjoyable Stylized carnage
franciscraven3 December 2012
A film based on a thin story with lots of funny violence and it gets it right. Just the right amount of character development, not to overbearing/tear filled/long like say Expendables. Just enough to care a little about the characters. Does not take itself seriously at all or try and tackle any issues like race or religion. Good quirky interesting characters on both sides. Just enough plot, character development and side story's to keep you interested but not make you feel like you wish they would just get on with it. On the down side nothing really original here either but whats their is well put together.

This is no masterpiece or anything subtle but it's a very enjoyable way to kill an hour and half.
53 out of 64 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
If you're a film nut you have to see it!
Hellmant4 April 2013
'THE BAYTOWN OUTLAWS': Four and a Half Stars (Out of Five)

This is one of those movies that really caught me by surprise. I had heard a little about it upon it's limited release (in theaters) but it of course wasn't playing anywhere around me and the synopsis (and lack of hype) didn't peak my curiosity in the film. It's about three vigilante redneck brothers 'for hire' who agree to help a woman get her godson back from her asshole ex. They find an assortment of crazy mercenaries after them when they rescue the boy and try to bring him back to his godmother. It stars three mostly unknown actors in the leads (Clayne Crawford, Travis Fimmel and Daniel Cudmore) and was directed and co-written (with Griffin Hood) by an actor turned director making his feature film directorial debut (Barry Battles). The film also features some bigger stars in supporting roles like Billy Bob Thornton, Eva Langoria, Andre Braugher, Zoe Bell and Michael Rapaport but it was made on a budget of just $4 million and not given much publicity or attention at all. I loved it and think it's sure to be a cult favorite for many years to come. If you're a film nut you have to see it.

The film is set in Alabama where brothers Brick (Crawford), McQueen (Fimmel) and Lincoln Oodie (Cudmore, who you might recognize as Colossus from the 'X-MEN' movies) work for the local Sheriff (Braugher) murdering criminals, vigilante style, in order to help keep the crime rate there the lowest in the state. After botching one job and not getting paid they find a woman at their door, named Celeste (Langoria), offering the boys $25,000 to rescue her godson Rob (Thomas Brodie-Sangster) from her asshole crime boss ex, Carlos (Thornton). The brothers take the job and retrieve the kid but fail to kill Carlos as Celeste instructed them to. They then find all kinds of assassins 'for hire' after them as they try to get Rob safely home to Celeste. They oddly bond with the boy at the same time.

The movie really struck me as effective in the way it introduces it's three lead characters as disgusting villains and then instead makes you care for them, more and more, throughout the film. Their relationship with the boy was really well done and all four lead actors are really good in the film. If this movie had better backing it could easily make Crawford, Fimmel and Cudmore stars but with their charisma and talent I'm sure they can find other work to help them do that. The rest of the cast is all exceptional as well and Barry Battles really makes a name for himself with this film. For a debut effort it really is an exceptional production all around and I can't wait to see what he does next. It's got a lot of heart, it's funny, tons of excessively violent action, lots of sex appeal (including a gang of hot female biker assassins) and is just a really fun time at the movies! A lot of people will label it a cliché driven Tarantino-esque B action film but it's much more well done and creative than that gives it credit for.

Watch our movie review show 'MOVIE TALK' at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHU1MR5VpzY
21 out of 24 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Overall.. LOVED IT!
kanelsu10 December 2012
I thought this movie was GREAT! From the very beginning of the film, it gets right into action and it stays fast paced the entire way through. The only negative that I got from this movie was the non-realism in some parts. It just seems to go way overboard on some scenes, but overall it really wasn't too too bad. I really loved the cast and what each one of them brought to the table. Billy Bob Thorton's role was right up his alley. And he nails the part. I will say that being from the south, (North Louisiana) you could tell that some of the accents were put on and a little overboard at times.. But anyone from Pittsburgh wouldn't even notice probably. If you have the time, GO RENT/BUY THIS MOVIE!!
39 out of 48 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Pedal to the Metal
kosmasp3 January 2013
This is action packed and funny at the same time. The actors are great (Billy Bob having as much fun as he possibly can) and the movie is just great fun. If you'd compare it to a recent movie it'd be "Savages" I guess (though that goes a bit more style and a little bit less fun). On the other hand, it delivers the fun a movie like "Iron Fists" promised but never fully delivered (through the teen fantasy filter this might look a bit different I guess).

There is blood and action and the movie also has some nice bit players (be it Michael Rappaport back from the 90s) or Zoe Bell and her Crew (including one very mesmerizing Serinda Swan!). This is so much fun, I gave it an extra point/star for sheer adrenalin rush! The ending could be considered a bit of a downfall, but I wouldn't call it that
23 out of 27 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Baytown Outlaws kicks major ass!
BreakawayDaily16 February 2013
I stumbled upon this film after checking out what films Travis Fimmel was involved in lately. He is set to star in the History channel's Vikings next month, which I am excited about. I was pleasantly surprised to see that Clane Crawford (who I still remember from Swimfan and who was amazing in 2010's "The Perfect Host" was also in it. The star studded cast also includes Eva Longoria Parker and Billy Bob Thornton. Interestingly enough they have the weakest and most forgettable roles and don't take precedence away from the three outlaw characters (Travis, Clayne and Daniel Cudmore). Not sure why this movie wasn't a major hit (did it even play at the theaters?) because it had everything you could want for a promising blockbuster with all the action, comedy and storyline behind it.

It has just the right amount of character development, fun quirky characters on both sides, and doesn't take itself to seriously. The outlaw brothers have a lot of heart despite their circumstances and life of crime. A really fun and funny action movie where people don't just shoot each other or blow stuff up the whole time. Unwind and enjoy this great film.

The Baytown Outlaws certainly is a film that a lot of movie fanatics should check out!

Breakaway Daily www.breakawaydaily.com
12 out of 13 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
original, humorous, and action packed!
agridomes3 December 2012
First off, it is great to watch a film that is not a rewrite. The first 10 minutes will hook you, and the movie continues to deliver until the end. I for one find that movies rated lower than seven tend to be better than what people rate them. Maybe it is just me, but I can only stand so many movies about car chases, super heroes, and vampires lol. As for the cast, there are quite a few faces that keep this movie out of "B" rated waters. The three brothers blend perfectly, and their acting does not feel forced. One could argue a few parts of the movie, in regards to realism, but it is a movie. A film of this caliber does not need a sophisticated back story, as I perceive that the intent was to thrust the viewers into the day in the life of some good old boys doing what they do. With that said, I challenge folks to give this movie 10 minutes of your time and believe that you will not be disappointed.

Side note: try to view the movie for what it is; entertainment. If you you are the type to nitpick something to death, stick with csi lol.
56 out of 74 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Awesome ! Well done!
Rscaughman17 March 2013
I didn't think it was going to be a good movie. I love those 3 guys and I want to own this movie after seeing it. I was hooked from the first scene. It had humor and action in a unique storyline. I was sorry to see it end. I hope the same guys make another movie. Some people may not care for it but others will love it. Think I will buy it to have and watch again and again. It was a wild ride and fun . The cast was great The story was great The best movie I have seen in a while! The movie was fast paced and left me wanting more and not wanting it to end. It was just blended perfectly with action and humor. It was not what I expected. I wasn't even going to watch it because of the cover showed Billy Bob and Eva from desperate housewives but their roles were important but small and better than I could have hoped. I love the movie
16 out of 20 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A good direct-to-DVD find
obesetrackstar16 October 2013
'The Baytown Outlaws' is a direct-to-DVD action movie from first time director Barry Battles. Don't let the "Direct-to-DVD" thing scare you. This one is legit. It's so gratifying to know that you can find little gems like this among all the crap that gets feed to us in the theaters (Yeah, I'm talking to you 'Oz the Great and Powerful' and 'Jack the Giant Slayer' and every Jason Statham movie made since 'The Italian Job'). "Baytown" is about three brothers who only know violence and mayhem. They live their life one mark at a time and always looking for the one last big score. They find it in smoking hot Eva Longoria. She commissions them to get back her god son from the evil clutches of drug lord Carlos (Billy Bob Thornton). Thornton plays the same character he's played over the past couple of years ('Bad Santa', 'Bad News Bears'), and I still love it. This movie is a cool blend of other films like 'The Warriors', 'The Way of the Gun', and 'Smokin' Aces'. Its definitely worth a watch and should also restore your faith in the Direct-to-DVD bin. 7.5 out of 10.
4 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Tarantino-esque
claguey111 July 2013
Hey what a great film, this definitely had undertones of Tarantino, in fact if I never knew any better I would have said this was one of his films. The three main characters were well portrayed, if a little OTT ! Eva Longoria is always easy on the eye, its just a pity we never got to see MORE of her if you know what I mean! Storyline whilst quite simple and basic was OK, there were certainly plenty of plot holes and the story was weak in places, but at the end of the day this was just a schlockfest of violence and one liners. Billy Bob Thornton, whilst getting top billing played quite a minor role which could have been developed more thoroughly and comedically. Although I have never heard of any of the main 3 actors, I am sure they must have had prior quality roles. There was a bit of schmaltz in this movie with the invalid boy ( well played by Thomas Brodie Sangster of Game of Thrones fame, giving a performance akin to Daniel day Lewis in My Left Foot) receiving some gush from the brothers. Anyway, a movie well worth watching, not an Oscar nomination, but still a good yarn and a laugh...
4 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Southern insult
glennrockconner4 December 2012
Greed! Guns! Professional wrestling! Domestic violence! An arrogant yankee! Corrupt politicians! Misogyny! Lingerie biker babe assassins! Fishin'! Hard drink in' & hard drivin'! Sibling rivalry! Big-hearted killers! Family tragedy! Racial violence! Lynard Skynard! Road rage! Stereotypical rednecks, African-Americans, & Native Americans! Illegal aliens (actually, the only demographic represented favorably)! Spanish moss! Theological musing! An arrow through the knee (okay, not specifically Southern, but a nice touch)! If the goal was to jam as many slams on the South as a small-budget movie could handle, then writer/director Barry Battles' "The Baytown Outlaws" is a great success.

Yet in spite of all the negativity directed toward my fellow Southerners & our homeland, there is some good work in this film. The story is implausible, but stimulating. Clayne Crawford & Travis Fimmel as bad boy brothers bring unexpected depth to their characters, as does Andre Braugher as a powerful Southern Sheriff. Nice work, Barry Battles. Next time how about pickin' on some yankee bastards.
34 out of 53 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Has it's downfalls, but gets the job done.
originalchoice-933-4292452 December 2012
I have to say that when I looked at the user rating and was immediately put down by the score and lack of reviews, but the reality was far from it. This one is in the same category as "The Devil's rejects" in my opinion.

The whole flick was pretty well edited, with interesting characters and didn't concentrate too much on any one of them. What was disconcerting was the story of these guys (lack of) and the eventuality that they will get caught. Some might think that that's fine, but really it's the product of irrational (emotional) thinking which gets the "bad guys" in the end. I would rather see another type of ending where intelligence, despite the aggression, might prevail because, contrary to popular belief, not everyone involved in crime always ends up behind bars (or worse). So there's room for improvement but I definitely enjoyed the movie and recommend it.
30 out of 51 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Fun entertainment
Tcarts7627 December 2012
"Baytown Outlaws," is about a family of rebellious, violent, mayhem for hire brothers with twisted morals who take on a paid mission to rescue a boy from an equally twisted kingpin played by Billy Bob Thornton.

The Good. This is an action packed, pure entertainment movie. It wasn't made for its storyline, plot, or anything else of critical value, but was more of a Tarantino-esque, violence fest. Its got a lot of violence, guns, a bit of sexy appeal that only a gang of murderous biker hookers could provide, and Eva Longoria isn't in enough scenes to ruin the movie as she usually does ( see "A Dark Truth." Well, save yourself and please don't. There is a reason why Longoria has been buried in Soap Operas for so long. She is great eye candy but her acting abilities....yeah, not so much).

The Bad. A lot of the script is just plain stupid and bad. The story is lame as well. Let's face the facts though. This movie wasn't made to impress critics or win awards, it was made for action entertainment and in that regard you can ignore most of the script and storyline and just bathe in the action and violence. It was well done in that regard and for those interested in those critically acclaimed areas, don't bother watching it.

I give it a 7. I was entertained and that was the whole point of the film. The actors portraying the brothers weren't very good but they didn't have to be, and the contract killing, motorcycle gang of hookers were hot eye candy. So get out the popcorn and watch the action and violence and have fun with it. If your not into that sort of movie than you have no business watching this one.
7 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Good ole boys?
innanutshell2 December 2012
If you are expecting some great action and a plausible story,you have come to the right place... The Oodie brothers didn't exactly get the best start in life,but they sure do try to make up for it. They make their way keeping things nice and tidy in their district and it all goes smoothly until they get in the news for leaving a mess. (I'm trying hard not to give too much away.) They take this job,a private job. The child they go to rescue is special needs,and what really made an impression on me is how lovely they are to him...And that's why I wrote this,cos amidst all the crazy stuff that goes on,and how you might expect these boys to be,they treat the kid really well. I hope you enjoy it and I hope I haven't given too much away.
9 out of 14 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Why do you reckon' God would make someone like him?
lastliberal-853-25370810 January 2014
Nostalgic for the days of Smokey and the Bandit-style redneck car chase wreckstravaganzas? Don't be, because this favorite '70s genre is back and as explosive as ever in this movie.

Celeste (Eva Longoria) has good reason to send three outlaw bounty hunters after her no-good ex-husband Carlos (Billy Bob Thornton)--he shot her three times in the gut, after all.

There is a whole lot of sexy women in this movie (Serinda Swan, Brea Grant, Arden Cho, Agnes Bruckner, and Longoria), but the only nudity comes in the form of Rose's (Zoe Bell) butt.

Celeste hires the Oodie brothers (Clayne Crawford, Travis Fimmel, and Daniel Cudmore). I can't imagine three less likely to do a job successfully. They are a laugh a minute.

Good ole boys done good.
4 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Unexpectedly Unexpected!
hypchyck-116 October 2013
This just happened to come on Showtime while I was doing something around the house - the beginning caught my attention...and then I was sucked in. Agreed, EL and BBT have limited roles ...and really, that's fine. Because its the Oodie brothers that steal the show. Literally.

They're on a mission (cash incentive of course) to retrieve EL's godson from her crazy, criminal murderous ex-hubby (BBT). What ensues is entertaining, funny and heart- warming with a little bit of Speak n Spell thrown in. You'll find yourself rooting for the Oodie brothers.

SO entertaining..I loved it. And it's got a pretty good soundtrack to boot!

Definitely worth the watch!
4 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Fast, Funny and gleefully ferocious with a brilliant cutting edge!
ccfelder31 August 2014
Mr. Battles and Mr. Hood should be lassoed quickly by people who make very big and deeply dark movies about criminals and corruption - the creativity and innovation are stunning. They deserve the best the industry has to offer. Can't wait to see them do other genres too --This is a must see for crime - amazing writing, directing, cinematography and acting - excellent casting all the way around - these guys are very agile in all the stunts as well - fight choreography the best - But, behind all the mayhem and blood is the sly, continuous humor and vast intelligence of the creators and their understanding of very lost humans - all that and Billy Bob to boot!
A good Quentin Tarentino knock off
ktyson94261 January 2014
15 minutes into this movie it really came off like a Quentin Tarentino movie. It has many plot elements that Tarentino uses, anti-social psychotic anti-hero's, violent groups of women, cheesy over the top violence, revenge and vengeance, an interesting plot twist, politically incorrect language.... Even some of the camera angles and camera shots reassembled Tarentino movies.

This isn't a thinking man's movie... There's no moral or message to be gotten out of it that you can't see in any number of movies. It did hit the spot though as far as entertainment goes... While there isn't much of a plot to speak of, there was no shortage of action. That action was mixed and varied enough to keep my attention. Over all it came off like "Kill Bill" meets "The Devils Rejects" (With even a nod to the Devils Rejects with the use of Lynyrd Skynyrd's Freebird which I caught and thoroughly enjoyed)

I'm not much of Billy Bob Thorton fan, with very few exceptions he's always come off as stiff and awkward. I felt the same about his performance in this and it seemed like he just phoned in his performance to me. I'm sure if your a fan of his, you might enjoy him in it though. I felt Eva Longoria's performance wasn't much better. Fortunately their screen time was limited and the actors that played the 3 brothers were the stars, and the action of the movie carried it.

In spite of my criticism, I'd definitely give the movie a thumbs up and recommend it.
A true guilty pleasure
jaxbubba1 February 2013
I just stumbled across another guilty pleasure, that I truly enjoyed. Filmed in a "B Movie" genre style, this movie is a combination 'Mad Max' meets 'The Warriors' with plenty of blood, guts, and raw carnage to go around. Budgeted at only $4 Million dollars, Writer/Director Barry Battles does an excellent job of getting plenty of bang for his buck with his limited resources. This film was highly entertaining, brought depth to it characters, and was a totally unexpected pleasure to view.

The film centers around three unlikely heroes/anti-heroes, Brick, McQueen and Lincoln Oodie. Not the sharpest crayons in the box; however, after watching the film you will see that they mean well, and that these boys actually have hearts of gold. Orphaned at a relatively young age and forced to raise themselves; the Oodie brothers are vigilante guns for hire. Without giving too much away, let's just say that the Oodie brothers are paid to eliminate the seedy underbelly world of drugs, organized crime, and all things that are bad (and under the radar) in Montgomery, Alabama. Their world is turned underside down once they accept a job from Celeste (Eva Longoria) to kidnap her son, Rob (Thomas Brodie-Sangster) from her ex, Carlos (Billy Bob Thornton).

Once our trio of misfits successfully secured Rob in their possession, all hell breaks loose as Carlos puts out a contract on the Oodie brothers for Rob's returns. The gangs called upon to ensure Rob's return include a group of hooker biker chicks, a post apocalyptic road warrior crew, and a scalp hungry Indian clan complete with bow and arrows. It's pure unadulterated gratification as the body count and blood splatter action sequences are top notch and exceptionally executed, and totally unforeseen in a film with such a small budget. Clayne Crawford (Brick), Travis Fimmel (McQueen), and Daniel Cudmore (Lincoln) do an unbelievable job breathing life into their blood encrusted characters. Kudos to writer/director Barry Battles for successfully building characters that the audience actually cares about; character development in a film of this variety was definitely not expected, and absolutely great to see.

I highly recommend seeing this film; however, this is definitely not a film for everyone. Fans of the 'B Movie' / blood splatter bullet blaring action genre will find true delight in this film.

See more of my reviews on FB @ "The Faris Reel"
Short and Sweet
mark-mcburney-131316 April 2013
An absolute peach of a film that entertains from the first minute till the last, in a run time of just over an hour and a half which leaves you laughing and wanting for more. In an age where directors are repeatedly making longer movies without justification, this movie seems short and sweet as it keeps the story flowing and the characters engaging without resorting to drawn out back stories or inconceivable tangents to drag out the run time. The Oodie Brothers are superb anti-heroes to match the likes of Omar from The Wire and the MacManus brothers from The Boondock Saints. In a set up that brings to mind the slightly similar Smoking Aces, the Oodie brothers encounter various comedic enemies in their quest to deliver. Excellent performances from the main protagonists are matched by cameo like appearances from Eva Longoria, her early scenes are Daisy Duke- esque and the sublime Bill Bob Thornton hamming it up with a soul patch. If you liked The Boondock Saints then you'll love this.
3 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Fresh, Well Acted, Great Fun
geoffyoung19692 February 2013
From the very first scene this Movie just keeps surprising you. It is Fresh and full of rich and colourful characters. The script is great fun to listen to and the action is awesome. Because Barry Battles co wrote the script with Griffin Hood I think this helped him do really well when he directed the film itself. He has a complete understanding of what was on the page and he knew how to bring it to life. The three brothers are great great actors, they give this film some real fun and depth. I ended up just loving the guys by the end. You really stand in their corner and cheer for them.

With so many bad movies coming out at the moment it is hard to pick good Saturday night flicks. I am lucky the local video shop lady recommended it to me. I was very happy. Make sure you don't skip this one, it sure is a treat. Enjoy.
3 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
10 out of 10 is my rating.
jewanchuk3606 December 2012
I think this movie is just well put together. It's about time that a movie comes out that I can watch more than twice! Billy Bob isn't in this move too much, but It is good that way. He really sets the tone for the storyline. The three brother, couldn't have picked better choice for the actors, (unless of course you had The guy who plays Daryl in the walking dead.) the kid plays an amazing role, great job at keeping his posture throughout the movie. If you love the dirty south, a lot of gun play, blood, and a bit of comedy thrown around than I would have to say that you need to watch this movie. The lowest rating I have gotten from my friends on this movie is an 8 out of 10
10 out of 24 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Some say "LIKE" Tarantino I say "LITE" Tarrantino.
Info-340-3230671 April 2013
Quick comments, rather than a full review

Firstly without BBT (always a fine actor)this film would be just another wannabe. He drags it up from 4 or 5 / 10 to 6 / 10 though his screen time is limited, but he brings a sense of solidity to the film. Overall the acting was pretty good by all involved. The story is barely believable - but that can work, sometimes. The worst thing about the film (apart from the soppy ending) is the "baddies" they are to coin a term a total "cliche" and done in a bad way. Mad Max I heard reference to in a review somewhere, more like Bad Max and Sad Max combined.... Afterall the silly baddies with then get the final stupidity our bad ass rednecks turn soppy goods guys.....really, is that the way it should be, or indeed ever is, other than in Hollywoodland? Overall 6 / 10 worth a watch, but that's it.
3 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Delivers as the B-movie it was meant to be
trasselkalle15 January 2013
This movie is set up to be a B-movie, with a B-movie script, and B-movie clichés. If you expected else, the joke is on you. If you know what you are getting into, the movie delivers as it should. I would have been greatly disappointed if there would have been any attempts to sugar-coat this movie as anything else.

Vastly more enjoyable to watch when you're bored than some A-script nonsense, but it won't change your life or make you ponder the existential questions of the world as we know it. Take it for what it is.

I'm giving extra thumbs up for the soundtrack of the movie, which is actually quite good. Well worth checking out.
3 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Don't believe all the fake "reviews"
Clift16 November 2013
This movie is nothing but the poor man's version of what Quentin Tarantino has done for the past 15 years (and I'm not his biggest fan...); Strained, rather than cool, dialogue. Mediocre, standard grainy, cinematography straight from the world of commercials. Idiot rednecks who have stupid discussions about childish topics - and the ever present, odd "intellectual" discussion about trivia children like to discuss. Something we learned to tire of already after the Silver Surfer discussion in 'Crimson Tide' (1995), involving Denzel Washington and Danny Nucci (who?).

Andre Braugher and Billy Bob Thornton have never been worse - and I really like these actors, even when they make standard fodder. But this movie is below that. 'The Baytown Outlaws' is pure grade C, a straight-to-video crapfest for horny adolescents - and so is their acting. It's embarrassing to watch - just as all the fake reviews are here on IMDb from the movie productions' publicity team. Some of them were even written a month prior to its release...avoid! Rent or buy 'Bellflower' (2011) instead and watch an inventive film instead of a Tarantino wannabe crap-o-rama!
6 out of 14 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.