Dhoom 3 (2013)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 12 items
Sex & Nudity
- In the movie katrina is shown in many short dresses.
- One very mild kiss scene.
- Sensuous song - (Kamli) - A woman performs an acrobatic strip dance, as she removes her clothes throughout the song until she's left with a sports-bra style top and shorts, certain dance moves or poses may be considered erotic. Also throughout the movie we see her in shorts and belly shirts etc.
- A man is often shown shirtless.
- A man is often shown fantasising about marrying and having children with various women. Brief moments throughout the film show him dancing seductively with women in revealing outfits (bikinis).
Violence & Gore
- Lots of slow-motion highly-stylized action, but no blood or gore (a scar from a bullet wound can be briefly glimpsed, but not shown in detail.)
- Numerous high speed chases. Multiple vehicle crashes with cars flipping and smashing but the drivers are not shown.
- Jai (Abhishek Bachchan) and Ali fight a gang. Various people are slammed to the ground and struck with metal poles, but no blood or injury is shown.
- Characters carry guns.
- There is infrequent use of mild Hindi bad language (eg 'saala').
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- This work contains flashing images which may affect viewers who are susceptible to photosensitive epilepsy.