Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 12 items
|MPAA||Rated R for some language|
Sex & Nudity
- A man asks his ex-girlfriend whether she is having sex.
- The word "screwing" is used twice in its sexual meaning.
- A female character briefly talks about how she wouldn't let someone "'round the bases."
- The main characters visit a cemetery with a female character, and the female character calls one of the dead people a slut. She also goes to another tombstone and pulls up her skirt in front of a tombstone, saying it's what the dead person could have gotten (implying sex) if his conversational topics when they were dating wasn't so boring. and female character say:one time we were wrestling and he felt me up.grabbed a handful of boob.
- There are two brief, non-explicit scenes of a man urinating. In one of them, we can see the urine stream from a distance.
Violence & Gore
- An elderly man falls in the dark and his son finds him on the floor with a large gash on his forehead. He is then shown getting stitches for about five seconds, which is only a little bit gory because the film is in black and white.
- A man punches another man in the face, causing him to fall down. He is later shown with a black eye.
- Jesus Christ is used a few times
- 2 uses of fuck and son of a bitch 1 use of cocksucker, slut, Jesus christ and christ almighty 8 uses of shit 2 paired with bull 6 uses of damn 5 paired with god 4 uses of hell
- Two F-words and a lot of mild obscenities. One use of "cocksucker."
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Some casual drinking and smoking. A main character used to be an alcoholic is shown drinking beer in a few scenes.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- There are some dramatic moments towards the beginning and end, and some brief conversations regarding death.