Whilst Mitchell confides in George his love for Annie, the ghost herself is followed home by Sasha, a zombie or Type 4 supernatural being, stuck in limbo as a result of Mitchell's saving Annie. Annie and Mitchell learn that she has escaped from a morgue where zombies were being used in painful experiments. Though putrefying, Sasha refuses to believe she is one of the undead until she freaks out her boyfriend, so Annie gives her a make-over and a night on the town before she passes over. Mitchell has problems with Graham, an aging Goth vampire who threatens to tell Annie about the train massacre and has to be silenced whilst Nina discovers that she and George are to have a 'little hairy baby'.
don @ minifie-1
Did You Know?
- I Need You Tonight, by Professor Green featuring Ed Drewett, from the album Alive Till I'm Dead (2010)
- Oh Pretty Woman, by Roy Orbison (1964 single)
- Dusk Till Dawn, by Ladyhawke, from the album Ladyhawke (2008)
- Ready for the Floor, by Hot Chip, from the album Made in the Dark (2008)
- No Surprises, by Radiohead, from the album OK Computer (1997)
- It's Bad You Know, by R.L. Burnside, from the album Come On In (1998)
Guys, I'm in trouble! There's a dead woman after me!
Dusk Till Dawn
Written by Ladyhawke
, Pascal Gabriel
, Alex Gray and Hannah Robinson
Performed by Ladyhawke See more