Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 18 items
- Sex & Nudity (5)
- Violence & Gore (6)
- Profanity (4)
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking (2)
- Spoilers (1)
|MPAA||Rated PG for rude humor including some reckless behavior and language|
Sex & Nudity
- The baby is seen from the naked backside peeing on the floor.
- A woman accidentally walks in on her son in the bathroom. We only see him from the waist up. Later, she points out that she's seen all three of her sons and her husband naked before. The word "penis" is used four times in this scene.
- We briefly see a baby boy's butt.
- A boy's head is photoshopped onto the bodies of women wearing bikinis. Meant for laughs.
- Male strippers are accidentally hired for a child's birthday party but they do not strip when the dad says "no guys it's PG". This is made for laughs.
Violence & Gore
- All violence is just slapstick:
- A girl vomits twice.
- A woman slips over on the floor.
- A man chases after a kangaroo, the kangaroo soon kicks him in the stomach and we see the man flying into their neighbors shed.
- During a driving test, a teenage boy crashes his car into a lamp post, an airbag bursts out the driving wheel and afterwards, he has a black eye.
- A teenage girl is late for school so she rides her bicycle quickly and suddenly falls off it.
- The word "penis" is said a few times in one scene. Reference to the male genitalia.
- A few uses of "Hell" and one use of "damnit"
- During a car crash in a driving test, (meant for laughs) the instructor let's out several curses such as "damnit!" And "What the hell is wrong with you?"
- In a children's book, the phrase "take a jump" is misprinted as "take a dump." A man reads the phrase aloud several times.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A teen girl takes too much cough medicine, and acts loopy afterward. She then plays her role in the school musical of Peter Pan. She is taken backstage after there is accident and vomits
- Drinks are served to adults in a restaurant.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
Sex & Nudity
- The film ends with credits rolling the paper out and down.