Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 12 items
|MPAA||Rated R for language|
Sex & Nudity
- In one scene a man says "Who wants to yell hail mary while they are having sex?"
- After throwing up several times we see a character go to the bathroom and unbutton her blouse to wipe off the vomit and we see her bra and cleavage.
Violence & Gore
- At the beginning of the movie, it shows a boy with a stick, push another boy, (making first physical contact) which starts a pushing match, then the boy with the stick hits the other boy in the face with the stick. Later we find out that the stick broke two teeth and left possible nerve damage.
- A woman gets sick and throws up several times. Her purging can be seen.
- Though not graphic or violent, the movie is based upon two sets of parents who argue on and off throughout the entire movie about their sons conflict.
- We see one character pounding on another character out of frustration.
- The only thing that makes this movie even close to having an R rating is the profanity, mainly the frequent (13) uses of the f-word.
- S**t is said frequently.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Four characters are seen drinking and eventually all of them get drunk.
- A character offers another character a cigar, though they are not seen smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The movie begins with a group of kids in a park viewed at a distance, two boys push each other and one swings a long stick at the other that hits one boy in the face. The boy hit by the stick is obviously hurt
- As was said earlier, this movie is based upon two sets of parents who argues on and off throughout the movie. Nothing too intense is shown but these arguments contain yelling, cursing, crying, and hysteria on several occasions.