Trolls (2016) Poster

(2016)

My son loved it...its a kid's movie!
Kyle Boyce20 February 2017
After seeing so many negative "trolls" on here about what people don't like about this film, I thought I would just throw one glaring fact out there...it's a movie for kids! And my 2.5 year old loved it! As far as he is concerned, it currently has infinite replay value. He really seems to like movies that have a great sound track...which this one does. The songs are enjoyable covers of easily recognizable pop songs from several decades, with some modified lyrics. The point is, if a film entertains your kid many times over, then the writers did something right. The plot was simple and was about what I expected. If you really hated this movie, stop being such a Bergen and lighten up!
14 out of 15 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Love the positive vibes and creative, colorful animation! Instant good mood!
gtylerpayne6 January 2017
I'm a 30 year old man, so probably not what the producers envisioned as their primary market, but I still love this movie!

Being a raver at heart, it's fun to watch these troll live in the ultimate psychedelic fantasy. With non-stop music, dancing, hugs, and trippy hairdos, these Trolls know how to keep it PLUR!

I'm not usually a big fan of musicals, but this movie has a nice variety of songs and keeps them short, fun, and too the point. Never a moment to get bored. Most of the songs are very cliché, generic, pop songs, but they are catchy and upbeat, so it's hard to complain.

Anna Kendrick and Justin Timberlake have great chemistry and put a lot of personality into the characters. I think they nailed it.

I feel like the team that made this movie did a great job collaborating between the writing, acting, and animation to create lots of really great moments for characters that a truly hilarious. Unlike most comedies, this one seems to get funnier each time I watch it. I can't get enough of the fun characters and find myself smiling throughout the day thinking of the great moments in this film.

Creative musical numbers like "Sounds of Darkness" perfectly complement hilarious comedy scenes like the encounter with M. Cloud, and lead me to believe that the guys who directed this movie have a lot of talent.

I'm surprised this film doesn't have a higher rating. I really can't think of what is not to like, but I'm guessing it's just one of those things where you either love it or hate it. I can see it becoming somewhat of a cult classic. I really hope it made enough money that we will get to see a sequel!
32 out of 41 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Great Beyond Any Expectations!!
adonis98-743-1865037 March 2017
After the Bergens invade Troll Village, Poppy, the happiest Troll ever born, and the curmudgeonly Branch set off on a journey to rescue her friends. When i watched the first trailer for 'Trolls' i didn't know what to expect but i'm happy to announce that the 6.5 rating here in IMDb is a big joke because this film was insane and all the songs were pretty amazing especially 'Can't Stop the Feeling' was the best of them all. Plus the voice casting was pretty spot on Anna Kendrick as Poppy was excellent, Justin Timberlake plays a troll called Branch that doesn't like singing and Zooey Deschanel as Bridget was easily my favorite part of the entire thing plus the ending of the movie was pretty great and with some pretty good messages for both kids and adults about what true happiness feels like. So overall let's bring on Trolls 2 now!!!
5 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
I have to confess I really enjoyed it!
sandykemp198118 February 2017
I expected this to be another identikit kids animated movie like we've seen so many times before over the years. You know....typical cash in on a franchise or trend doing the rounds at that time.

However I will admit I really did enjoy this movie. It has some great music in it. Some unexpected (and great!) 80s covers included throughout and overall it did have some great dialogue and funny little moments mixed in there.

Yeah so the story is pretty predictable but the voice talent and the animation carries it off so well you don't mind so much.

Its not gonna win any awards but there are worse ways to spend an afternoon with your kids.
5 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Family fun
Nikita Chavez6 March 2017
Keep in mind, this is a movie intended for kids!!! If you find singing in movies annoying, this isn't for you, but kids love it for the most part. I know mine did and I even liked it. Perfect for family night, if you are old school like I am. It is a refreshing tale of semi unique features that teaches courage, kindness and that its okay to be you. Very family friendly, cute and sparkly!
8 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A cute, colorful, funny and heartwarming adventure you will definitely enjoy!
PeterJasonQuill15 October 2016
At first I had pretty low expectations for this film because of its first teaser, but then the first full length trailer made me look forward to it, and now that I've seen it, I have to say, you will enjoy this once you see it. It's very vibrant and filled with colour, which makes for a bright and exciting time, the trolls themselves are all really cute and colorful, and they are usually really funny in a situation and they are always positive and full of hope. It has a very well thought storyline, even if it does sound a bit generic at first, but it feels new and so fresh and original when you see it. And there is a lot of signing and dancing, and a lot of musical cues, and the songs really do get to you, as they are very catchy. And at times this film is very heartwarming, and a bit emotional at places, but that's sort of what you'd expect from a film like this. So overall, definitely see this one, as it is a cute, colorful, funny and heartwarming adventure that the whole family will enjoy!
57 out of 86 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Kids will eat it up, Grownups have seen it one too many times
Sa'ar Vardi16 October 2016
I took my 5 1/2 year old daughter to watch Trolls, and for her it was a sight for sore eyes. The main character, Poppy (voiced by Anna Kendrick) is a fluffy, instantly lovable princess troll, who has been raised in a careless, yet slightly obnoxious, world - where everyone hugs each other on an hourly basis, poops cupcakes and bursts into sappy pop tunes in the blink of the eye. Her male counterpart, on the other hand, is all doom and gloom. This troll party pooper, named Branch and colored gray to differentiate him from the endlessly colorful group of merry trolls, keeps warning his friends that their loud lifestyle will put their lives in jeopardy, once the evil Bergens, who are only happy when they eat the tiny little Trolls, will take notice of them. Sure enough, this does happen pretty soon into the movie, and when several Trolls are taken - Poppy and Branch (who refuses to sing throughout the film, even though he is ironically voiced by Justin Timberlake) need to join forces in order to save them.

All in all, Trolls is a very cute film. It stands out of the pack with its familiar setting (the Troll toys have been very popular ever since the early 90's), its rich palette of colors and imaginative drawings, and the catchy tunes which are cleverly adapted into the film. Also, its short run-time will make sure your kids are glues to the chair. On the flip side, I felt the plot didn't really offer anything new, the proceedings were predictable from miles away, and that it lacked a stronger emotional pull that could have left a longer impression. There was some stuff in the movie that seemed like it was trying a bit too hard to be tongue-in- cheek, without really taking itself seriously, and while it gave way to a few laughs, it left me wanting something more than just another cute animated feature.
26 out of 37 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
fun silly movie
sb-487-17339225 February 2017
yes, this is a movie for young viewers, but it is fun. silliness and a simple story. but frankly we don't have enough of them in this movie era. the colors are great, the animation is fun and frankly as an adult, i did enjoy it. this movie is pure escape. it is fun to hear the voices of such esteemed actors playing such fun characters. Sometimes i think so many reviewers feel they must pan movies as they don't relay various critical standards.. However, this one isn't one. i like many types of movies and this is one of them. a purely fun and colorful take on things. enjoy it for what it is and don't over think it! not all movies need that. it is great for kids and adults if you look at it as being simply fun! i am well over 21 and liked it very much!
9 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
This movie made me happy
george saoulidis3 January 2017
No really, it did. I couldn't believe how nice this movie made me feel as I was watching it. The story is a pretty standard hero's journey, but with the evil trolls or grendels or whatever eating happy trolls to get happy themselves. It seemed a little dark at first, but everything works out in the end of course, as this is a kids movie. It shows good and bad in equal measure, which I believe is how we should educate kids, not keep them in a bubble. The lessons it teaches are actually nice, don't give up, persevere, happiness is within. The boy troll (Timberlake) is so funny, especially in the beginning. Anna Kendrick is hilarious with snappy dialogue. The songs are a bit old fashioned, the fact that the writer is nostalgic really stands out. But they fit the story, rather than being just music breaks, so it's good.
25 out of 40 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Like a VERY long Disney Chanel music video
erinsmitherman27 November 2016
As parents we expect most movies we take our kids to, to be more for them and feel lucky if we get a few laughs. Trolls disappoints even mediocre expectations. It's totally reliant on colors, noises, and the singing voices of the lead characters. Many movies have adult jokes which children don't need to hear. This one has them, except they are not funny. The adults in the theater with me laughed at maybe 1/20 adult jokes. My son in the 7- 10 yr old range did say he really liked it, but when I asked him why his response was, "I liked how everyone was happy," and "the trolls." The moral takeaway that was slightly present was lost in the pop. There are plenty of kids' movies that the whole family can be entertained and even moved by. Skip this one.
53 out of 98 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Will keep kids entertained, but grown-ups with critical capabilities will probably despise it
nicholas-179-87186215 December 2016
I very firmly believe that Trolls is the summation of cinematic garbage. It is only for one specific reason that I give this "movie" more than 1 star, and that is because it will most likely entertain your children. Where to even begin? At the beginning we are introduced to the main antagonists, the Bergens. It is rather unfortunate that most of the Bergens are more fleshed out than the main characters. Who are the main characters, you may ask? The titular Trolls. The Trolls can hardly even be called characters. None of them have any personalities, and I could just barely tell them apart from each other by their physical traits. There was ONE character I did not despise at the beginning, the character of Branch, a Troll who refuses to be happy like the rest of the village. This character was the only thing keeping me from falling asleep and completely despising this movie. However, he eventually is given a sob-story background, and becomes yet another of the cookie-cutter personalities infesting this picture like lice. In addition, the script is awful and generic, and the film cannot even decide what tone it wishes to take. Finally, my biggest gripe is that the Trolls are basically invincible. They are a community of Mary Sues and Gary Stus, who cannot seem to ever be harmed, even if they are repeatedly attacked. How did Dreamworks expect audiences to be emotionally invested in the narrative, when the main "characters" are never in any danger? I cannot recommend this movie, unless you wish to entertain your children for a short while.
38 out of 69 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
It's a great movie for everyone
Brian12 March 2017
I've read some reviews and to be honest some take this movie WAY TOO FAR and it's not a fair review for what is a really good movie for your family and/or children to really enjoy. As far as some characters that people can "relate to" in a kids movie and making a review comparing them to themselves and their life and how a certain character sends a wrong message is absurd and a little too much. THIS IS A KIDS MOVIE!! It doesn't send any bad messages whatsoever. My 5 year old loves it and I do too really. It's very funny, has good music, characters are unique and colorful. Only thing negative is the darkness in some of the Bergens and that they remind me of the movie Boxtrolls which I couldn't stand. But, they don't ruin the movie at all and I can live with most of them. Anna Kendrick can really sing and I had no idea she had that in her and of course Timberlake was great. I highly recommend this movie! In no way does it deserve anything under a 7/10!
9 out of 13 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Sparkly Kids movie
kstjam14 December 2016
This movie is great for 5 yo girls. They'll love the abundant color, sparkles and soundtrack. Boys - not so much. My 9yo and his friend were squirming in their seats after the first 10 minutes, but the 7yo sister was entertained. Adults - well if you can drink a beer/wine or pass out until the end, this would be advisable - otherwise just shoot me.

The story line is the usual predictable, overdone Cinderella story. The premise of cannibalistic Bergens who can only attain happiness at another's expense, is a little disturbing. However, this is squarely for the young kiddos - I suppose most will enjoy it.

4/10.
16 out of 27 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Sprinkling Happiness at a Theater Near You!
ikjirstin16 October 2016
Trolls is one of those animated features you may think you've seen already, and don't want to see again...but, hold on; it's funny. If you can hark back to your own childhood, you'll remember this, and want to find a piece of it again.

Releasing it at the start of the holiday season is a smart box office move, but if families actually take their children, a good time will be had by all. I promise you'll be happily humming this soundtrack for days before you break down and buy it because, well, you liked the songs, too. They won't drive you nuts like some purple dinosaur music you may recall with disdain, and you may find them creeping up on your own "most played" list.

The story is good, with relatable characters and situations, and some you'll be thankful can't happen in real life. Yes, there is bathroom humor. Get over it. Kids love it. Children have so little actual power, living vicariously through the antics of Branch (aptly voiced by Justin Timberlake) is the least you can allow. His singing, along with Gwen Stefani and the others make this musical journey a joy to behold, and one you'll want to see on the big screen with the whole family.
21 out of 38 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Fun! fun! fun !
ancacupsa31 October 2016
Fun! fun! fun !

Is that kind of movie that will take out the kid in you, no mater how deep you hide it! Trolls just proves that we all have a kid in us, and it's nothing wrong to let him out  every now and then. The mix off colors, the jokes and the fun music will light your face. By the half of the movie,all you want to do it's singing and dancing.  Moddy or happy, we all know that it's a very healthy expression. I strongly recommend Trolls, not just for kids but for the whole family.  You know that day that you are not in mood for anything? I mean anything! That day that you are a step a way to put a sign on your head with: " out of service " so people will live you alone, this is a day to see Trolls!  I promise this movie will  put a huge smile all over your face.
15 out of 26 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Terrible plot and message for kids
Sebastian Joergensen4 February 2017
This is going to be my first review, I reopened my account just for this. I must say that I am disgusted by the terrible message this movie gives off for young insecure and impressionable people. I had a really nice time with the movie for a while, but only because I could relate heavily to the slightly pessimistic lone wolf troll called Branch. It was such a nice breath of fresh air to see a character not being "perfect" according to society's norms these days. Branch is a loner who seems to be at his best when enjoying his own company, he is organized and he has made an effort to stockpile resources for the future years, while all the other trolls just partied and socialized until it became their downfall. This movie is an introvert's nightmare. It quickly becomes clear they wanted to portray that it is not okay for branch to not want to party and socialize all the time, he is presented as weird and none of the other trolls really want to interact with Branch because he is not like them.

I wanted to be sick, when I realized that Branch had to have a tragic background story to be the cause of his "terrible and wrong" personality. People are not all the same. There are optimists and pessimists, extroverts and introverts, good days and bad days. Portraying that the only right way to be, is to be outgoing, social, physical and to party all day long, could easily make kids feel even more pressure to be perfect according to society. Like there isn't enough pressure from the rest of the entertainment industry on kids already. Kids are already bombarded through music lyrics and videos and through social media. This movie should have celebrated diversity and realized that there are many ways to be happy and to enjoy life.

Beside the message that diversity is wrong and that you all must be mindless indoctrinated dancing candy floss puppets, the movie had an extremely weak plot. The unhappy Bergen want to eat the trolls in order to find happiness (very not so subtle metaphor for us that antidepressants and other addictive substances are bad for you and wont give you true happiness, as we know, dancing singing and socializing is the only way for one to achieve that), trolls get snatched and brought to Bergen town cause of their careless nature. Remaining trolls eat all of Branch's stockpile of food in his secret bunker and do nothing. Branch and Poppy go to Bergen town and rescue the kidnapped trolls and of course implement their propaganda upon the inhabitants, freeing them from their chains of despair through dancing. Oh, and Branch becomes like all the other trolls – "One of us, one of us, one of us", *creepy brainwashed stare*

I would recommend The Lion King if you want to learn a thing or two about life, and Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs if you enjoy movies containing characters with different personalities (Doc, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, Bashful, Sneezy, and Dopey).

2/10 for the visuals.
23 out of 43 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
I am so HAPPY now I've seen Trolls
staceyfaye-5562815 October 2016
I just loved it, and the kids just loved it too!

My boys (4 and 2) watched with smiles on their faces and even bopped along to the soundtrack which just spills over with happy, uplifting songs. All of which are sung beautifully.

The story has a real moral without it being overpowering or boring for the kids. We can all learn something from these adorable little dudes, and of course Briget, the Bergen who dares to believe in happiness!

It's fun, glittery, happy and full of singing, dancing, love, big rainbow hair, and just general joy.

If you don't love it, you need to look harder for your happiness, it's in us all somewhere y'know 😘
17 out of 33 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A Bombardment of Pure Joy and Happiness
cahidi11 February 2017
I don't know what's wrong with those people who gave this movie a rating below 7, but they definitely need professional help. Cause if you don't feel that this movie is great, then there must be something really broken inside you! This movie gave us nothing but beautiful music, great adventures, hilarious comedy, with a little hint of fairy tale inserted (Hello, Cinderella!). It also gave us a strong moral lesson, which is to never give up hope in any kind of bad situation. It also tell us to be brave, kind, and always try to see the bright side in everything. How can it be called anything except amazing? I'm a guy, but I'm deeply touched when I saw Poppy's sadness killing her happiness, turning her whole body grey but then Branch started healing her and reviving her colors back. I have to admit I cried when I witnessed that heartwarming event. The songs which were picked for this movie is spot on! Each and every one of them brushed this movie with joy, thrill, and spirit. This animation movie is nearly perfect in every aspect. If you want to feel happy, then you definitely need to watch this movie.
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Lazy Animation Combined with Old Hit Remarketing
in198426 November 2016
3.2 of 10. If you're choosing which theater cartoon to see with kids this holiday, Moana is the clear and easy winner. Trolls is a lazy cartoon from beginning to end. From the low-quality of the animation itself to the story and music selection, there's is nothing innovative, ambitious, or worth viewing on anything other than free TV, and only then to keep the kids quiet and out of trouble.

The 1 redeeming quality in the story is that it's about happiness not being found/gained through consumption, but instead through hugs and friends.

As for the cartoon quality, you see much better in TV standards for kids like Spongebob Squarepants and Adventure Time. The music and audio in them is also surprisingly better. The music you get in this is a selection of 80s/90s pop hits that you hear/have heard far more than you want to already. Nothing original.

Disappointing and cheaply done cartoon that provides nothing new. The very least they could have done is select some obscure or new music that fits in with the story, but they seem more interested in selling film space to existing corporate elevator music.
17 out of 35 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Trolls was a very enjoyable computer-animated musical!
tavm16 November 2016
Just watched this with my movie theatre-working friend. We both enjoyed this DreamWorks Animation feature which is a musical with both original and familiar songs from decades past. Trolls is quite enjoyable about a group of happy-well, you know-who have to escape from a bunch of bigger monsters in order to survive as a species. There's also a somewhat Cinderella-like vibe involving a couple of those bigger characters. One of my favorite song performances involved the tune "True Colors" which me and my friend remembered being first recorded by Cyndi Lauper 30 years ago. Like most computer-animated movies we've seen in the last decade or so, Trolls is funny and touching in places. So on that note, that's a high recommendation!
8 out of 14 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Incredibly cute with a delightful soundtrack
Guy Jeffries16 October 2016
Walt Dohrn and Mike Mitchell, the guys behind some of the Shrek franchise, bring Thomas Dan's iconic, legendary "Good Luck Trolls" to life. The plastic figurines with vibrant, up-combed hair. In 2010, DreamWorks Animation announced they were going to make a feature length movie and then eventually bought the brand outright back in 2013.

All the trolls party happily in the sanctuary of the woods, far away from the miserable, troll- eating Bergens, who twenty years previously had attempted to feast on the go-lucky trolls to bring them happiness. However, the trolls' loud partying puts a spotlight on their camp resulting in few being captured ensuring a daring, rescue mission.

Anna Kendrick who's a movie star that can sing superbly, already known for her vocal talents in Into The Woods and Pitch Perfect, plays Poppy, the over-positive, highly-excitable and super- enthusiastic Troll princess that enjoys loud parties, dancing, singing, hugging and scrapbooking, leads the rescue party with the reluctant, over-paranoid, highly-negative and super-gloomy Troll, Branch. Branch, played by Superstar singer-come-actor Justin Timberlake.

You think you know a voice until the see the credits of an animated movie as it's surprising to hear the all-star cast including Zooey Deschanel, Russell Brand, James Cordon, Gwen Stefani and Christopher Mintz-Plasse. All giving great voice performances that capture each characters personality.

On top of the vivid, ultra-colourful animation, there's the catchy soundtrack that comes with it. Being a musical it's packed with recognisable yet fresh songs that gives a contagious vibe like no other. The songs hit home each time, whether it be for comic effect, emotional sadness or joyful, feel-goodness. My God-Daughter was dancing away at the end and no-one was immune to a little bopping.

There's a good moral story behind Trolls, involving the pursuit of happiness which is at times, a little sad and touching , but also uplifting and encouraging at the same time, it's especially tearful when you see some characters come out in their true colours. I actually can't stop listening to some of the soundtrack.

It's not all out funny but the lack of comic value is balanced out with incredible cuteness and rapid interjections of silly, lovable characters. It's creative, original and wholly refreshing that's a colourful delight to watch. Never being an owner of a troll, but I actually want one now.

Running Time: 9 The Cast: 8 Performance: 9 Direction: 9 Story: 8 Script: 7 Creativity: 10 Soundtrack: 10 Job Description: 8 The Extra Bonus Points: 10 just for True Colors and the rest of the soundtrack. Would I buy the Bluray?: Yes.

88% 9/10
11 out of 22 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
One of the best movies ever!
ashleybendigo20 February 2017
Trolls is a movie about courage and friendship as well as forgiveness and understanding each other:) they did an amazing job with the music and theatrical parts of this film. it was touching at times and fun at others. at the end of the day everyone finds true happiness and music is a big part of the celebration. What could be better than that!!!! love love love this film and highly recommend it to everyone at any age:)
Glitter, and more Glitter...HUG TIME
maxrubert15 February 2017
Justin Timberlake is a well known singer/songwriter, with his all time hit song being, "Can't Stop the Feeling." His recent appearance in the movie "Trolls" capitalized on that. The movie runs song after song, featuring the mentioned song as the ending notes of joy. I'm fifteen. I think that this wasn't a waste of time and money. I have little brothers. They would watch this movie 10 times if they could. Making my feelings towards the movie above par.

As a fan of music, I appreciated the songs that were both featured and played. Justin did a great job working with other artists such as Ariana Grande to come up with the movie's melodic soundtrack. Anna Kendrick definitely sings her handful of the music, with the majority of them being upbeat, live life to the fullest sort of songs. This is great if you enjoy a catchy song that gets stuck in your head throughout the day. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a song played on loop every now and then.

This movie was a very predictable movie, with having nearly everything being wrapped in a nice, glitter-filled bow. When the inciting event came around, I could think for one minute and depict how the movie would end. But, I guess it was nice to listen to all the songs whilst my prediction unfolded.

I think that if you are a child who is looking for a fairly humorous, childish movie, then "Trolls" is your film. A mom who has children should consider this movie for a fun weekend with the kids. Who knows? Maybe she will have a nice song stuck in her head too. I would suggest this movie for all who would like some laughs and a catchy tune.
Trolls
tr9124 December 2016
Trolls is exactly what I expected it to be, good lighthearted fun. The plot for the film is basic and very predictable but nothing really worth criticsing since at the end of the day, it's just a fun film that hopefully all the family can enjoy. At just over 80 minutes it passes a bit of time.

The animation is superb, really nice to look at with lovely vibrant colours throughout the whole film. The songs were really catchy, some moments even made me laugh out loud but overall it was just one of them films that I happily sat and watched with a smile on my face. I like animated films but most of the recent ones just aren't very good so I'm pleased that I at least enjoyed this one. Also I don't do singing in films (can't stand Frozen) but this one wasn't a constant song fest.

The voice actors were very good, although most of them were easily recognized without even looking at the cast list. Overall a solid first film in which is more than likely going to end up as a franchise. Worth checking out.

7/10.
Good for kids
christinemartinez197626 November 2016
I took my daughter to see it and I remembered when I had the toys. There wasn't a movie to go along with the dolls then, but they were so cute. It was a decent movie, but way too much singing. I know trolls are meant to be happy, but they sang too much. I felt they sang on every little thing they did. It is good for children because children like vivid colors and think the hair is cute. I did back then. I did like Branch because he saw what the other trolls did not see. The others let their guard down because they had years of being undisturbed by the bergens, but Branch was smarter. They learned a lesson from Branch and Branch learned something from them.
7 out of 13 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.