The Intouchables (2011)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 16 items
|MPAA||Rated R for language and some drug use|
Sex & Nudity
- None. No sex or nudity. Some kissing.
- Some sex talk and humorous flirt between adults.
- Two teenagers start to kiss passionately before they get interrupted by a man they didn't notice before.
- Scenes of prostitutes in bikini massaging some men, but nothing farther is shown.
- A man tries to convince a woman to get into a bathtub with him. she tricks him with an ok and starts to unbutton her shirt but later walks off, leaving the man awkwardly half-undressed.
- No nudity.
Violence & Gore
- In several scenes a character threatens others by pulling them by the clothes and shouting.
- Several mild curses and at least 20 uses of the F-word and its variants. "Bullshit" is said a few times.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Some characters are regular smokers.
- Adults drink alcohol in some scenes.
- Adult characters share a marijuana joint.
- A minor is believed to have possessed illegal drugs.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A middle-aged disabled man starts breathing heavily in the middle of the night, as if he is about to die. This may be intense to some.
- Two characters go paragliding and one of them is very scared.
Sex & Nudity
- A man tries to convince a woman to sleep with him but she told him that she is a lesbian then she tries to trick him into a threesome
- A woman turns out to be a lesbian. This is mainly played for laughs. The word "lesbian" or "gay" or anything similar are never used - however, the women does suggest a "threesome", using the word (she, however, is joking).