Now You See Me (I) (2013)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 19 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for language, some action and sexual content|
Sex & Nudity
- A topless woman in a picture in a book
- In one scene a dissolute woman vigorously kisses a man while entering the room. She quickly take off her dress down to her underwear (bra & underwear) The man is fully clothed. No other nudity is shown. The woman try to seduce him. But he has interrupted it as soon as possible. After that she get fully dressed and left the room immoderately.
- A man and a woman are looking through an ancient looking book. The book shows a page with a drawing of a woman, her breasts are seen for 1 second before they turn the page.
- ::Extended Version:: A woman flashes her breasts briefly for a second in a scene showing Mardi Gras party-goers. In a second scene, the man behind them covers her nipples, but her breasts are still exposed. In the background, so it can be easy to miss.
- A man and a woman briefly kiss.
- Several adults (none of whom are married) are on a private jet and a man suggstions that he and a woman have sex. He briefly describes the sex. (The scene is no more than a minute long).
Violence & Gore
- A magician dives into a tank of piranhas, shouts that she needs help and a man tries unsuccessfully to break the glass with a large pipe; the water turns blood red and the watching crowd screams, a woman in the crowd yells, "bullsh*t!" and people turn to see the magician shouting and standing in the middle of the crowd, wet but unharmed. Much of audiences thought she died during that part.
- Two men fight with kicks and punches resulting in broken glass and furniture and damaged walls: they seem to throw fireballs at one another, having rolled near a lit fireplace, and then stand up and swing at each other; one man escapes by throwing playing cards like ninja stars and the other a man is shown with bleeding cuts on his face; while in the kitchen, another man is stuck with his jacket sleeves pulled behind him and stuck into a running garbage disposer (he escapes unharmed).
- In an extended chase sequence, agents and a SWAT team chase four magicians on foot and then in cars; three fistfights end with police detectives handcuffed to each other as the magicians escape, cars swerve in and out of traffic on the streets and a highway and one car crashes into a bridge railing, rolls a dozen times and is left smoking and flaming until an agent rushes to pull out the driver but cannot do it and runs away when a giant explosion fills the screen with flames and smoke, blowing the agent and others out of the shot (we later see some blood on their hands and forehead). The body is relatively unharmed. He mostly just looks unconcious.
- An Interpol agent points a handgun at an unarmed fugitive, but does not fire and the fugitive escapes.
- An FBI agent pulls a handgun and shoots at a magician on a crowded rooftop performance area but another agent knocks the gun off target as it fires; thousands of people are in the crowd, dancing and cheering loudly as play money falls all around them.
- 1 abuse of the name "Jesus," 1 of "Christ," and 7 of "God."
- A joke about masturbation. 2 middle-finger gestures ('the bird').
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A man is seen drinking in a bar, but not that much.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- At the beginning of the movie a woman is trapped in piranha tank. She screams for help, but the onlookers cannot free her, and the water turns blood-red.
- During a action scene, one man puts another man's sleeves into a sink garbage disposal and turns it on. It appears as though the man's hands are are about to be cut.
- The action scenes, like the car chase, are intense.
Sex & Nudity
- A woman and a man kiss sitting down on a couch, the woman is in undergarments and the man clothed. She moans and says suggestive dialogue. He sees something in behind her, pushes her off and runs out of the apartment. This scene is brief, only 15 seconds.
Violence & Gore
- Four magicians run off a stage and a police officer pulls his handgun and yells "freeze" until a dozen men and women pile on top of the officer. FBI agents chase three people to a rooftop and tackle the only to find mannequins in their places.