It's been months since Jafar Panahi, stuck in jail, has been awaiting a verdict by the appeals court. By depicting a day in his life, Panahi and Mojtaba Mirtahmasb try to portray the deprivations looming in contemporary Iranian cinema.
- 10 wins & 14 nominations.
- See more »
Self - pet lizard
Self - owner of Micky the dog (voice)
Self - Sima's dog
Self - part-time janitor
|Yousef Panahi||...||production manager|
|Javad Emami||...||sound editor|
- Kanibal Films Distribution (2011) (France) (theatrical)
- Mirada Distribution (2014) (Argentina) (theatrical)
- Moviola (2012) (Japan) (theatrical)
- Palisades Tartan (2012) (United States) (theatrical) (subtitled)
- Alambique Filmes (2011) (Portugal) (as Alambique Destilaria de Ideias Unipessoal)
- Alliance Media & Entertainment (2018) (India) (All Rights for SAARC countries)
- Kurmaca Film (2013) (Turkey)
- The Criterion Channel (2020) (United States) (tv) (digital)
- Yleisradio (YLE) (2015) (Finland) (tv)
|Parents Guide||Add content advisory for parents »|
|Also Known As||
|Trivia||Director Jafar Panahi was put under house arrest in 2010 and banned from filmmaking for 20 years. This film was smuggled out of Iran on a USB stick hidden in a cake. See more »|
|Movie Connections||Featured in This Is Not a Film, but It's Definitely Filmmaking (2014). See more »|
It's important that the cameras are ON.
See more »