Nina, Mitchell and George move into a former hotel in Wales with a basement suitable for the werewolves' transformations. Annie appears on a TV screen and Mitchell follows a recently deceased man in the hospital where they are working through a portal to Purgatory to save her. He meets sparky ghost Lia, who confronts him with some of his previous grisly handiwork and identifies herself as one of his train victims but allows him to take Annie back into the world. George pursues Tom, another young werewolf, but gets arrested after landing in a 'dogging' area though Nina gets him out of the cells before the full moon rises. Next day Tom rescues his father, 'Mad Dog' McNair, another werewolf, who has wreaked a bloody revenge on the people who abducted him to become a cage-fighter.
don @ minifie-1
Did You Know?
- Town Called Malice, by The Jam, from the album The Gift (1982)
- Mad About the Boy, by Dinah Washington (1952 single)
- Keep the Home Fires Burning, by John McCormack (1917 single)
- Reason is Treason, by Kasabian, from the album Kasabian (2003)
- Who Let the Dogs Out, by Baha Men, from the album Who Let the Dogs Out (2000)
Do the children of the night want to see a fight?
References Fawlty Towers
Reason Is Treason
Written by Serge Pizzorno
and Christopher Karloff
Performed by Kasabian See more