Grudge Match (2013)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 8 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for sports action violence, sexual content and language|
Sex & Nudity
- Some crude jokes involving the slang term B.J., the actual word is not said.
- Some other brief crude jokes, but no sexual language, the worst said is banging and screwing.
- Late night, a boy opens the car door of a SUV, then a man and woman get up from way back (trunk), he's wearing boxer shorts, and the woman is seen from her shoulders on up.
Violence & Gore
- It's a boxing movie, more intense than Rocky. There are some boxing fights along the way to the Grudge Match, usually bloodless. At the actual Grudge Match is when it gets intense, with the two boxers relentlessly hitting each other and bloodied faces.
- at the start of the film the f - word is bleeped out about four times.
- 1 use of the F-word, and Pretty frequent use of "shit
- There are many racist jokes mainly towards white people and black people.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- There is an automobile accident in the film in which a passenger is injured with a minor cut on the top of her forehead. Not a gory scene, but it is sudden and intense.