Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 25 items
|MPAA||Rated R for brutal bloody violence throughout, strong sexual content, graphic nudity, and language|
Sex & Nudity
- There is a sex scene which is in what looks like a brothel in which a many men are having sex with many woman and you can see their acts upon passing by the rooms. These images are brief but quite graphic.
- In one of the rooms a woman is straddling a man and then someone walks in on them. You see breast and full frontal male nudity.
Violence & Gore
- The NC-17 Director's Cut is bloodier, gorier, and even more brutally violent than The already very brutal theatrical version.
- The violence in this film is brutal and very graphic. Not for the faint of heart.
- The darkest in the series.
- At the beginning of the movie, a man is brutally attacked by a group of men with a crowbar, then his wife and daughter are attacked. After that, one of the men shoots his wife in the head (blood splatters on the wall) then his daughter in the head (not seen).
- Many, many people are brutally killed throughout the film. Characters are shot, stabbed, beaten, etc.
- A man enters a brothel and starts shooting people with a shotgun. This scene is very disturbing and intense.
- A mans beats another man brutally on the CCTV (we see a man pin him on the wall and beat him to death on the side of the bed). The aftermath of his mangle corpse is also shown. Very graphic.
- There is a fight scene with an axe. A man gets his fingers cut off with an axe and another person gets his foot cut in half. This scene is extremely graphic.
- A man threatens to kill a woman with a knife, but he is shot in the chest with a double barrel shotgun by another man (very graphic). He is then shot once by the same man (off-screen).
- A man punches another man in the face and they both get into a fist fight crowded by a group soldier. The group then joins in beating the man and he nearly dies. Luc then shoots him in the head (off-screen).
- A man fires a shotgun at another man's truck several times until the truck crashes (they survive). A man then attacks another man through windowed-glass (graphic), they then get into a brutal fist. One is hit with a baseball bat in the head and his head explodes into gory pieces. Very graphic.
- A man shoots another man in the face (multiple blood splatters are seen on the windshield). Extremely graphic.
- An enraged man suddenly starts killing an entire army base violently. Many brutal deaths occur.
- A man has his head drilled with very bloody and graphic results.
- Fuck, shit, bitch and bastard are used frequently.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Numerous drugs to make unisols more powerful
- Smoking and drinking.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Universal Soldier IV is much more darker and violent than the previous "Universal Soldier" movies. The film itself were originally rated NC-17 for it's violence.
- Epileptics warning: Two scenes has a full minutes of rapidly strobing white frames which may cause seizures or tears in your eyes.
- The atmosphere of film is very dark and extremely disturbing all the way through, tense in some parts with a few jump out scenes and the violence are very sudden, overpowered, gory, graphic and intense.
- The ending is very disturbing and unsettling.
- The family murder scene is graphic and intense.
Violence & Gore
- The final battle scene between Luc Deveraux and John is very intense and very brutal.