Young Justice (2010– )
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 14 items
Sex & Nudity
- Season three is significantly more adult as it shows two characters in bed after implied sex. Cleavage is also shown with extremely low cut tops
- In Season 3, There's a lesbian kiss between HALO (Violet Harper) and Harper ( A girl from Happy Harbour High School)
- One character licks the other characters lips. Some of the other characters kiss.
- Various characters -- notably female superheroes and villains wear revealing or form-fitting clothing. In one episode, a character is implied to be naked, though nothing is seen.
Violence & Gore
- In season 3, characters are shot, stabbed and impaled onscreen with bloody injury details. Nothing too gory, but some of the deaths or injuries can get quite gruesome (i.e. electrocutions, neck snappings, faces melting).
- A man is sliced in half with a sword and there's a close-up of him splitting in two, but it quickly turns out to be the shapeshifting villain Clayface in disguise.
- An onscreen beheading happens in episode 9 of season 3. Comes out of nowhere.
- Season 3 is much more mature, violent assassinations shown on screen with bloody aftermath.
- Mild name-calling.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- In one episode of season 3, a man and a woman get drunk and fumble around in a hotel corridor before walking into a room together to have sex.
- Mentions of drug use. Infrequent smoking and drinking.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Season 3 deals with the topic of meta-human trafficking. Children and teenagers from around the world are kidnapped and forced to transform into superhuman monsters. Some of them die during experimentation and others end up fighting the main characters.
- The third season may be more distressing to younger viewers. A character has the ability to not die, so when killed (in a often violent fashion) , this may initially come across as intense or frightening.