The Last Witch Hunter (2015)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 8 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for sequences of fantasy violence and frightening images|
Sex & Nudity
Violence & Gore
- A man is fatally shot, however the wounds are not shown and he magically survives
- Some of the stronger scenes of violence in the film include one of the male protagonist slashing and stabbing a female witch; the male protagonist being slashed and stabbed with a dagger; a woman being held down and dragged across the floor by roots from a supernatural creature; the male protagonist shooting at and leaping on a giant spider-like creature, etc.
- In most of the scenes of violence in the film, while the contact of the weapon on the body is visible, the supernatural victims disintegrate into ashes in most instances with little bloodletting visible.
- The scenes of violence are also mitigated by the strong element of fantasy that runs throughout.
- Someone says bitch. And a few shits and hell's
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- One scene takes place in a "magical" bar where customers are served drinks.
- A woman drinks what appears to be alcohol from a bottle.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Someone is fatally wounded.