Margin Call (2011)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 17 items
|MPAA||Rated R for language|
Sex & Nudity
- A woman in a nightie walks out of her home at night to speak to a man. She is covered in a blanket but her cleavage is briefly visible. The scene is non sexual.
- A man talks about having spent a great deal of money on "hookers and booze."
- F*ck is used in sexual meaning 2 times.
- A woman struts on top of a bar where two men are seated and drinking (her bare legs and abdomen are visible). A woman wearing a skimpy outfit walks behind the bar and we see her bare legs, her buttock below her shorts, bare abdomen, and cleavage.
Violence & Gore
- A man mentions that his dog has to be put down. We later see him with the dog presumably at a vet. Even later, he is digging a hole to bury the dog. No gore.
- 80 uses of f*ck or derivatives.
- 9 uses of sh*t.
- Two uses of *ss.
- D*mn and godd*mn are each said once.
- Two uses of h*ll.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- People drink in an upscale bar
- A man drinks from a bottle wrapped in a paper bag.
- Two men drink at a bar in a strip club.
- Several characters smoke cigarettes frequently throughout.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Some viewers may find the death of the dog to be intense, even though it is not shown.
- A man stands on the edge of the roof of a tall building and talks about jumping, but returns from the ledge and laughs.
- Some mildly emotionally intense moments.