Zombieland: Double Tap (2019)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 25 items
Sex & Nudity
- Columbus and Madison are implied to be having rowdy sex, though nothing can be seen, but it is briefly heard for 2 seconds. Very short. Later in the movie, Madison makes a comment about Columbus not minding it when she bit him.
- One character, Madison, wears midriff and cleavage-revealing outfits and often acts flirty around other characters.
- Little Rock wears some low-cut tops that reveal a fair amount of cleavage.
- Tallahassee and a woman are shown in bed together. It is implied she is naked, but in the outtakes, she is wearing a nightie
- When they arrive at Babylon, a guy says one of the rules is "no group sex." The same guy later says it again.
- Albuquerque and Tallahassee go back and forth about "using the driveway" at the Hound Dog Hotel. Nevada makes a comment about neither one getting to use the driveway again. Columbus and Wichita then remark about "driveway" figuratively meaning sex, not the road.
- Few kisses
Violence & Gore
- A zombie gets stomped on the head; his head gets crushed and there is some blood.
- In the opening credit scene, Close shots of zombies being shot. Some also include getting executed with a shotgun and blades.
- Surprisingly, in the Columbia Pictures logo at the beginning, there's blood. This time, it involves the Torch Lady beating up two zombies, and blood splatters, covering the 'C' in the 'Columbia' text with blood, and there's some blood on the Torch Lady's clothing. This is more comedic than violent.
- A bit more violent than the first one. Woody Harrelson & Jesse Eisenberg are blasting zombies with shotguns at the start.
- A character slices a zombie in half with a machete.
- The gore and blood is mainly from the Zombies.
- A zombies head getting crushed and people getting turned into zombies.
- Comical but bloody zombie executions throughout. Zombies are killed using bats, various guns, and completely ridiculous means.
- Exposed and bloody body parts shown throughout, includes bones, realistic muscle, and blood.
- 48 uses of "fuck", 20 uses of "shit", 2 uses of "bitch" and the middle finger, 5 uses of "god damn", 1 use of "cocksucking", 2 uses of "pussy"
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Little Rock asks a hippie if he has any weed on him as the hippie holds up a bag.
- Madison holds a giant bowl of mushrooms.
- One reference to cocaine.
- Madison is seen with a big glass bowl of marijuana.
- Some smoking.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- There is a lot of intense and bloody scenes of zombie violence.
- The scenes where people turn into zombies involving facial discoloration and a lot of vomiting.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Madison has a severe allergic reaction to some type of nut in a trail mix. Columbus, Wichita and Tallahassee think she is turning into a zombie. Madison's face turns multiple colors and she vomits profusely.