Although Zobelle and the League of American Nationalists have been driven from Charming, SAMCRO are reeling in the aftermath of Cameron's kidnapping of Abel. As they prepare to bury Half Sack, Clay makes the decision to keep the kidnapping secret from Gemma, who is on the lam after being framed by Stahl for killing Edmond and Polly. However, when she's hit with some unexpected news concerning her father, Nate Maddock (Hal Holbrook), she's forced to risk her freedom. After Jax tells Tara she should get as far away from him as she can, and still suffering the effects of seeing Hack Sack's murder, she finds it difficult to return to work. Meanwhile, with Hale preparing to take over from Unser as Chief, the Mayoral race begins in Charming, with Jacob running against Oswald.
Did You Know?
The scene in Belfast shows a car driving on the right side of the street, but cars in Northern Ireland, as in the rest of the UK, drive on the left. See more
Clarence 'Clay' Morrow
He manages to make it through a desert minefield and winds up buying it in a kitchen.
The Blu-ray/DVD contains a 'Creator's Cut' version of this episode, which features six minutes of additional footage:
- After Clay (Ron Perlman) tells Bobby (Mark Boone Junior) he doesn't want Gemma (Katey Sagal) to know about Abel's kidnapping, Tig (Kim Coates) brings Gemma breakfast in the motel room, and she asks him to stay and talk to her.
- Before the passport forger (Jon Gries) arrives, Clay talks to Laroy (Tory Kittles) about the League of American Nationalists, the Mayans, the 9ers' alliance with Henry Lin (Kenneth Choi), and Abel's kidnapping.
- After the conversation between Jacob (Jeff Kober) and Hale (Taylor Sheridan) at the police station, Candy (Marya Delver) brings Hale a fax, and Jacob asks him if he is attending Half-Sack's wake. Hale says he wasn't planning to, but Jacob says it will look good for them if he does. Hale then brings the fax to Unser (Dayton Callie), who lies about its content, prompting Hale to criticize him for being in bed with SAMCRO, to which Unser responds that once he's retired, Hale will be in charge, but until then, Unser is still the chief. As Unser leaves, Stahl (Ally Walker) and Tyler (Pamela Gray) arrive to meet Wright (Baldeep Singh), with Hale showing Stahl into the debriefing room.
- After Gemma tries to leave the motel and Tig stops her by telling her about the APB, she returns to her room and looks out the window, before turning and frustratedly looking around.
- Before the scene in the operating room, Tara (Maggie Siff) is doing paperwork. Margaret Murphy (McNally Sagal) approaches her and asks her if she's okay to be back in work. Tara says she is better off at work than staying at home.
- At Half-Sack's memorial, after Jacob tells Hale SAMCRO are "scumbags", Unser approaches them and tells Jacob if he wants to win the mayoral election, he should keep that opinion to himself. Jacob leaves, and Hale and Unser apologize to one another about their earlier conversation.
Features My Darling Clementine
Dad's Gonna Kill Me
Written and performed by Richard Thompson See more