The Patient (2022)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 15 items
Sex & Nudity
- Talk about someone who committed necrophilia.
- At the first episode we can see a nude woman in a bed with the main character covered only by a guitar and a blanket
Violence & Gore
- A man imagine's breaking a vase and cutting another man's neck in a gory way. Fast but quite sudden and no lead up.
- A man is dragged into a garage duct tapped over the mouth and hands and feet tied. He also has a bloody lip. Scene is overall not very long,
- Several characters are strangled to death. It doesn't make much sound, but the scenes are long and the tone is very sad and intense. We see the faces of both the killer and the victims up close throughout the strangulations.
- A man imagines a swat team breaking into a house, and then stabbing a man in the neck bloodily, and then the man being shot through the head with blood bursting out, and finally a man shoving a knife down into man's mouth and throat. Quite bloody.
- We see a dead body with its eyes open several times. It's not very remarkable, looks like a scared person being very still.
- Someone calmly talks about beheading someone else.
- 4 four or five F bombs and one use of Sh**
- Around 5 uses of the F word in every episode
- The phrase "f*ck his skull" is said 3 times in succession
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Several creepy images. During a dream there is a dead woman with her eyes open and a baby with a Voldemort face
- (Deleted. Personal opinions about who should view the show are not appropriate for the Parents Guide.)
- A character bent on violence repeatedly comes close to killing other characters. He appears compelled to kill others, and has difficulty restraining himself.
Sex & Nudity
- The killer watches porn in an attempt to distract himself from trying to murder someone.