Ricky Velez: Here's Everything (2021) Poster

(2021 TV Special)

Just OK
billsoccer16 November 2021
Some mildly amusing stories of growing up poor and marrying well, spoiled by bodily function jokes. He could be good in the future, depending if he takes material from his adult/married life.
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Funny.
hughjman24 October 2021
His set has some good stories with really good jokes in them. I didn't like the opening bit so much, but the rest of it was pretty good. Sort of reminds me of Jim Jefferies, who I like a lot - some down-to-earth stories told in a funny way. The best section was later in the show, when he talks about growing up and rich people/poor people. The best parts in there were the ones about pajamas and his grandmother. I'd give that whole section an 8.
4 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Good start
christopherjetset26 October 2021
Ricky has a great framework and done good, clean, family style jokes. I'd love see him do a much more edgy, grown up take on the world. I look forward to his future work.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Kid Is Good!
Jo-Cino21 December 2021
He just reminds me of hanging out with your friends telling stories, cracking jokes... he's a pretty good storyteller with some solid wit. I'm rooting for him now! Nicely done kid!
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The new family man of comedy has arrived
chrisdye-6641130 October 2021
Okay so on vacation I decided I'd give this a try mainly due to good word of mouth but this guy really is incredible he tells relatable story's and is nonstop hilarious if I could give any criticism Id say he needs to decide who he wants to be because he goes from telling cute story's about his son one minute to using f bombs the next but that's the only thing.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
SO Funny!
mirror12326 October 2021
This comedy special was super entertaining to watch and will make sure to bring you to tears of laughter! Must watch! Ricky talks about so many different experiences that you will find one has to be relatable!
3 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.