Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 8 items
Sex & Nudity
- Some short scenes of straight and gay couples kissing and beginning to undress, lying on top of one another, sex is implied.
- A couple of brief views of men's rear ends when swimming or dressing.
- 1940s attitudes toward homosexuality plays a role in one of the plot lines.
Violence & Gore
- Two people are shot and die, minimal blood.
- It is implied but not directly stated that people being expelled from France to Germany may end up being killed.
- Firearms are brandished several times. On multiple occasions police arrest people forcibly, knocking persons who are not resisting onto the ground.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- The majority of characters smoke cigarettes. Some alcohol is consumed. No other drug use mentioned.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A sympathetic character dies. The threat of violence against various groups is constant.