Veera Simha Reddy (2023)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 24 items
- Sex & Nudity (2)
- Violence & Gore (12)
- Profanity (2)
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking (3)
- Frightening & Intense Scenes (3)
- Spoilers (2)
Sex & Nudity
- It was implied the woman is raped to death when she was pinned down by the villain on a bed.
- There are mild sex references.
Violence & Gore
- The film contains strong violence in the second half.
- Very violent movie with lots of blood shown.
- A man's hand is chopped off in bloody detail with blood spurting visible.. The severed hand then fell in the ground onscreen with bloody stump visible.
- Strong bloody violence where people are killed with blood spurts.
- Violence is pretty frequent in the film. Lots of characters got killed with knives, axes, sickles and other weapons with blood spurting shown.
- Veera Simha Reddy decapitated Pratap Reddy's father with his opponent. We can see blood spurting from the stump and the severed head fell into the ground. Then, the head is kicked by the boy. The headless body with bloody stump visible and blood gushes out is graphic and the scene might be the one of the most violent scenes in the film.
- Veera Simha Reddy's sister killed herself by slitting her throat. No close up of the blood spurts from the wound but bloody.
- Veera Simha Reddy get stabbed by his own sister and her husband to death. This is emotional.
- A man is impaled with a spear with blood spurting out by the main villain.
- There are scenes of gunfire where people get shot with blood spurts visible.
- It is implied the man is hanged in a tree.
- It is implied that the protagonist's sister lover is killed by the villain who strangled him and makes it look like suicide.
- Bastard is usen.
- Just mild.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Veera Simha Reddy always smoke in the film.
- The female lead is shown consuming drugs. Not graphic.
- There are infrequent drug references.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Veera Simha Reddy's death can be upsetting to viewers.
- The violence of the film is strong and graphic throughout and it's not for younger audiences. Instead of 'U/A' rating, it could receive an 'A' rating for violence.
- The scene where Veera Simha Reddy's sister death might be emotional.
Violence & Gore
- Probably the most violent scene in the film is around the end of the film where the protagonist kills the antagonist by decapitating him with a big sickle . His severed head fell in the ground and rolled over in the close-up and we can see the large blood spurting from the stump in graphic detail when the head is severed in the onscreen and his headless body fell into the fire and implied to be burned.
- At the end of the film, the protagonist killed the main villain by chopping his head off with a big sickle and blood is shown gushing out from the stump in a close-up. The head fell into the ground and rolled over onscreen while his headless body with blood spurting out from the stump fell into the burning field and implied to be burned. The scene lasts for few minutes but it was bloody and gory and might be one of the most violent and graphic scenes in the film.