The Four of Us (2021) Poster

Who with whom and why
kosmasp2 November 2021
Well you probably won't ask too many questions and if you can't suspend your disbelief and get behind the idea of the movie ... and its characters, you may have issues staying interested throughout. That being said, the movie has some neat ideas and twists throughout.

Not everything works drama wise I'd say and you may feel more annoyed than connected with the people involved. But the movie does a decent job overall to explore all the relationships and the impact intense and intimate connections can have ... and what they mean for the future. Not great, but not a bad movie overall and quite well acted too.
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Funny swapping film
btreakle26 October 2021
I thought this film was worthy of 7 stars. It had sex, romance, drama and comedy. Though the story was a bit skewed, I enjoyed the movie. Highly recommend this film.
4 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
... your remote control won't leave your hand for long
bjarias24 November 2021
... plot-script's a jumbled-mess ... actors don't do badly considering what they had to work with ... being on Netflix fast-forwarding saves some of the anguish of watching ... there are much better foursome-swapping-films ... these four just don't work on any level.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Not ideal but quite interesting subject
witra_as22 October 2021
Not ideal but quite interesting German dramedy about swapping partners. Florian Gottschick brought philosophical approach into troublesome relationships. Four leads had more exchanges than sex and held our own opinion towards 'em till its flimsy plot twist.
5 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Funny!
kjelly_dude21 December 2021
I loved this movie. It has some very funny scenes and every character has their own charm. It's a very engaging comedy and I sincerely hope that Netflix keeps producing German movies like this.

Oh, and Jonas Nay is amazing as always.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Watch out: This MOVIE involves very mean Spoiler of GOT
sebastianaster20 November 2021
In a very unexpected situation, this movie spoilers the end of Game of Thrones because the characters talk about the series. In my opinion, this is an absolute taboo! Hence: only one star.

Besides from that: average dramedy with some funny moments. ;)
2 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.