Good Mourning (2022) Poster

(I) (2022)

After 10 minutes I had to leave
evagreen-10625 May 2022
At first, I was thinking, maybe I am just too old for this. Maybe this is funny for the 16-22 year olds, but after 5 minutes I said, nah. This is not age related dislike from my side.

This movie is just simply bad, and not funny, reeks of desperation, of trying to be cool and edgy maybe? I don't really understand.

This "thing", whatever this is should have not got a green light from any production companies. It should have been erased.

The only good thing is that now I have a 1* movie to compare all the others I watch and review.
43 out of 48 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
I feel like I wasted 3 hours of my life watching this movie and it was only an hour and a half long.
Kryptonite-Dragon25 May 2022
Whitney Cummings seems to have tried acting but I don't know what to think about the rest of this movie and cast. This is dumber than dumb. The story is all about a man-child that can't seem to do anything without extensive help from friends or assistants. I guess it is supposed to be the successful Hollywood stoner and the troubles he would go through because he is a pampered idiot. I'd give this movie a .5 if I could.
29 out of 34 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Worst Thing Ever...
pacotille1027 May 2022
Could not even call that a movie it's dosen't deserve that tittle it's so awful and cringe.... Machine Gun Kelly can't act at all he's absolutely clueless here and even worst he direct this... Everything seems forced and it's beyond the lamest excuse for a Movie ever ... If i could Give a 0 i would unfortunately i can't... Pure piece of Garbage here. No Talent whatsoever in all that Crindgefest.
18 out of 21 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
He called himself "a MAN"...
suicidea30 May 2022
As a guest on Jimmy Fallon, he was talking about his girlfriends, and said he was "a one-woman MAN." Which caused me to laugh a lot harder than the entirety of his "movie."

On the other hand, if you're watching a movie "written" by this person, I guess you know what to expect. A big nothing. A delusional 21st century celebrity's "Hey, I think this is funny, so I will make more millions with it." The scary thing isn't that he makes millions, of course. Or even that he finds this funny. The real scary thing is that some people actually say they were entertained by it.
19 out of 25 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Garbage
chuggdog25 May 2022
Garbage people. Garbage acting. Garbage story. Fox is a joke. I'd rather watch paint dry then watch the terrible terrible movie. If I could I would give this zero stars. Only people that like this movie Are themselves complete garbage.
25 out of 32 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
I wish I could erase my memory
simsalabeem25 May 2022
This movie was so bad.. not funny at all.. not a single laugh.. not even a giggle.

Who thought this script was gonna be a good idea? Are they really adults?

Probably the worst thing I've ever seen.

I never stop a movie in middle of it, I always finish it, no matter how bad it is.... but I couldn't with this one.

I had to turn it off.
17 out of 23 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Bad, almost fascinatingly bad.
jhegre-121 May 2022
This is the least funny comedy I have seen in a long long long time, perhaps in my whole life. I must admit I didn't see the whole thing though, it was just too painful. It makes sense that Machine Gun Kelly wrote, directed and starred in this piece of garbage.

Writing, directing and starring is a bad idea for any writer, director or actor, unfortunately Machine Gun Kelly is neither. He is fascinatingly void of talent in this movie.

Also, Pete Davidson REALLY let himself go. Watching this movie you'd never believe he used to be funny.
19 out of 27 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
why does this exist
ollivernick21 May 2022
Just plain boring, not funny. Megan fox yes she is hot but thats all this movie had. MGK cant sing and cant act. Im shocked people have given this 10 stars. Dont waste your time watching this dribble.
22 out of 34 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Terrible
vanhipple30 May 2022
Only watched cause my gf asked me to. She's currently on an mgk kick for reasons I can't explain. The only reason I gave this a 2 was for the notable good actors and actresses that appeared throughout the movie. Mgk acts as well as he sings? Raps? I don't know what you call what it is he does, but this is terrible and easily the worst thing I've ever had to endure.
12 out of 15 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Wanted to love this, disappointed
birdsonthings27 May 2022
Something was missing from this movie. Cast was ok, story was ok, filming was ok. Just didn't feel it. Maybe it was the script. Felt like the movie dragged on and on. The jokes weren't funny and fell short. I didn't laugh once. I think Colson is very talented musically and a pretty good actor. Just didn't enjoy this at all.
11 out of 17 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Less Than Funny
stevendbeard22 May 2022
I saw Good Mourning, starring Colson Baker-Project Power, Roadies_tv; Dove Cameron-Agents of S. H. I. E. L. D._tv, Liv and Maddie_tv and Megan Fox-This is 40, Jonah Hex.

This is a stoner comedy that is written, directed and stars Colson Baker-aka, Machine Gun Kelly-and Mod Sun. Colson plays a tv star that is being considered for an upcoming new big blockbuster movie-Batman-but is having problems with his girlfriend. She sent him a text saying, 'Good Mourning' and he thinks she wants to break up with him-does mourning mean death of the relationship? The rest of the movie is Colson and friends being stoned and getting into trouble trying to find his girlfriend-lots of cell phone trouble, etc.-and trying to make the audition for the movie. Dove plays Colson's assistant and Megan is a friend that helps him and his buddies when they get into mayhem. There are lots of cameos. I remember seeing Tom Arnold, Whitney Cummings, Pete Davidson, Danny Trejo and Dennis Rodman. Most of the jokes were less than funny. Maybe it's just me, because some of the other people in the theater were laughing a lot-or maybe they were just stoned, too.

It's rated R for drug use, language and sexual content-no nudity-and has a running time of 1 hour & 30 minutes.

It's not one that I would buy on DVD or even rent. If you really want to see it, I'd wait until it comes to tv.
17 out of 31 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Neither funny nor entertaining
sljcdavi22 May 2022
The plot is boring, the cast's performances were just bad. I am not sure what was worse, the fact that Megan Fox' face could not muster up one expression due to lack of movement of her skin, or Whitney Cummings' attempt at acting. Don't waste your time with this movie!
20 out of 30 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Not what I was expecting
emGee1795 June 2022
I wanted to like it so badly but man was it slow. And the whole plot and way it was shot seem so random and pointless to me. I wouldn't recommend to watch. I just feel like theres so many other better movies I've yet to see that I should have watched instead.
8 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
this has to be a joke
idmisto20 May 2022
And a really sad one.

How is this supposed to be a movie, this is a bad joke, nothing else.

There is not one good "actor" in this "movie".

Don't waste your time.
17 out of 25 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Super cringe and terrible
phoneticnachos21 May 2022
No idea who these people are, they are nobody well known, not important or famous at all.

Anyone who likes this movie has no taste at all.

Whoever greenlight this is a fool.
13 out of 23 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
One big catastrophe
mikkiparker22 May 2022
Not even the star cast of Megan Fox and Dove Cameron couldn't save the film. The only acting performance that I think deserves praise is Dove Cameron's, who managed to upbring the quality of the film a little. Machine Gun Kelly should stay with the singing, the acting doesn't suit him and his roles keep being repetitive - he basically plays himself in all his films. The actors' performances were simply disastrous. The story itself was boring, failed to amuse the audience. The jokes were dull and cringe. It's a hard pass.
15 out of 33 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Not Berry Good, Not Berry Funny
devonleighjohnson22 May 2022
I wanted to like this, but none of the cast can act besides Dove Cameron and Megan Fox. Dove was so sweet as the dry-humored assistant up for anything, and Megan was alluring as always as the reluctant savior housemate. I assume this is supposed to be a comedy, but the only laugh it got from me was a well delivered furry joke towards the end by Dove. It went on way too long, the script could be a lot tighter. Better than the absolute abortion that was the Downfalls High movie starring Sydney Sweeney and Chase Hudson, but that isn't saying much. Two stars for Dove and Megan.
7 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Stan is bad actor... Others were good.... Regret it....
radiofjeld22 May 2022
Bad acting he might ruin those famous actors and musicians... Why did other famous even agreed... Maybe disney wants him... Never seen so bad movie... Better watch some b-movies.
18 out of 27 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
You have no idea how bad it is
ryrymadrid5 July 2022
Until you actually sit down and watch it, you will have no idea how bad this is. Truth is, never finished watching it, but 40 minutes was still way to much. This is so bad and cheap that it should have came out the daily wire website for free. Stay away.
3 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Literally horrible
aliciahynes-2402229 May 2022
Probably the worst movie I have ever seen. Unfunny, try hard, no storyline and quite frankly embarrassing lol.

I genuinely cannot think of a single nice thing to say about the film Might be good for a drinking game or a hate watch.
9 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Give it a miss
ozdude-7880023 May 2022
Loved Downfalls High but that's probably because MGK barely acted it. I was looking forward to it, but the lack of actual comedy and plot just made it unbearable to watch. The acting was barely believable as well.
14 out of 22 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Snoop Dog High School
maximeverschoo30 May 2022
Was better. Avrils f*king hot i think she loves me and i think she wrote sk8ter boi about me 2! Actually its so bad that I wanted to give 0 stars but I cant.
8 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Hey now, Ho now - woe now - 3.9? On day one - that ain't right!
orcinussr20 May 2022
I'm only fifteen minutes in, but trust me when I say that it's definitely gonna be at least a 6 - seriously I see ALOT of films and TV - A L O T and this is shaping up to be legit - idk whos hating on the concept and jumped on to trash it (AND MAY I JUST ADD, ISN'T IT REFRESHING THAT THE CAST AND CREW DIDN'T GET ALL THOER FRIENDS TO SPAM A BUNCH OF 10s? Isn't it? Eh? Right?) - my advice to you is to check it out and do so with Nuetral expectations.
9 out of 32 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
beveridgeji17 June 2022
Not even funny bad, just bad. Entirely stupid, written, acted and directed by a bunch of 30-year-old 15-year-olds. Stupid, stupid, stupid. I've watched bad movies but they were like, funny bad. This was just unwatchable.
5 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
just trash
moonknightdnb13 June 2022
This is possibly one of the worst movies i have ever seen. There is so many pro MGK fans on here giving this 10... 10 are you blind or just dumb? This movie needs to be deleted from existence.
3 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.