Love in Aruba (2021) Poster

(2021)

A nice romance movie set on a beautiful island.
Avidviewer-0284729 January 2022
A romance movie that isn't sickly sweet and formulaic. The script is better than many and the dialog is natural, not formulaic and stylized. The two leads are good as are the rest of the cast. Don't know where it was filmed, I assume Aruba which is beautiful.
5 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Love in Aruba
judyharl7 February 2022
What a beautiful movie loved it Aruba is beautiful cast is perfect.love ocean whales dolphins flamingos ostriches emus turtles magnificent. Could not have been any better Thank you.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Predictable and Forgettable
martin-perfumedgarden20 February 2022
If you have something else better to do, just skip this. The acting is mediocre and no chemistry among the actors. Character development is horrible but the landscape scenaries are awesome.
1 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Really cute movie
jeffrapage7 February 2022
This was a really cute movie there was a couple drawbacks though they focused more on wind turbines and when they to the beach or other places nobody was around I mean surely they could have used some extras just walking around so it didn't look so the main characters didn't look so out of place.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Beautiful setting for a dull romance
rogerstoryteller21 February 2022
It has a good premise which flings the couple together, but they don't gel and it's only Hallmark quick-fixit scriptglue that joins them together at the end.

While it's realistic that Connor is awkward about how to relate to a beautiful live-in help (and where does a responsible employer draw the line?) McConnell delivers a one-note awkward wooden, work-nerd characterisation throughout - what Sashleigha is supposed to see in him is beyond me (and we won't explore the 20 year age gap between the actors.) And if after all the years he's been working in alternative energy, the fact that he hasn't worked out how to sell his product to a reluctant public suggests he's a man of little imagination. No wonder his wife left him!

It's like watching a tip-top table tennis player try to make a match with a guy holding a tennis racquet stuck on the baseline - one hopes that Sashleigha has a more lively sparring partner in her next love-match!
1 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Love Of Wind Power
izrac30 January 2022
Love.in Aruba was a cute movie and shows the beauty of the Island. The only drawback is that it is focused too much on the theme of the use of Wind Power Turbines which is a FAILED source of alternative energy and one of the Worst. The Wind Turbines are not Cost Effective. The Turbines cost more the than the amount of energy that they produce. They are broken down more often than they are working. They are UNSIGHTLY A lot of birds are killed by the blades. The movie should have been focused more on the relationship of the people and the sights on the Island instead of trying to sell this Failed Energy Source as Viable, to the Audience.
3 out of 16 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Watch it if you love Aruba
mmbl-3420026 April 2022
Aruba is my favorite island and we visit every few years. I watched the movie for the scenery, which is so pretty and tropical . The story was formulaic and little chemistry between the leads. If want blue skies and blue seas and a taste of what the island offers than watch it. I'm trying to figure out which house they filmed at as I'd love to rent it for our next trip!
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.