See You Next Christmas (2021) Poster

Very Charming and Silly X-mas movie and Great Tune by The School! ;D
midnitepantera26 December 2021
This is obviously a low budget comedy, I didn't recognize any actors, but I really had a lot of fun. It was like being at a weirdo friends x-mas party. And I love funny weirdos! ;D. And I related because I've had the tradition of throwing a HuGE X-mas EVE Dinner Bash for all my friends since 1991. Good and Crazy people I collected as friends over the years.

The main 4 characters, I really liked. They were cute and awkward, but had A Lot of Heart. It felt like Real Crazy things that happens in life and relationships, well, at least before all the internet swipe (left or right cr@p). This Felt Old School and Fun.

Christine Weatherup (Who wrote, directed and also plays (Annie) part of couple (Annie & Tom) who throws this traditional Clarkmas Christmas party with her hubby for their weirdo pals, did a Great Job Capturing a jolly Christmas spirit, with plausible mishaps) Because in the REAL World everything isn't all FACEBOOK & INSTA FAKE PERFECT! So that scored an extra point from me. ;D

And kudos to band, The School song: Happy Christmas (don't tell me it's over) in the Beginning Credits. What a fun song, despite it's kinda sad meaning.

LOL It's stuck in my head now.

I wasn't familiar with Christine Weatherup or The School, but I will be looking forward to see & hear more from Both. And hopefully seeing some of the actors in this movie in future movies and tv. ;D NICE Job!! ;D I even added this to my IMDB list (My Top Christmas Movies I Love!) ;D.
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A holiday movie that understands the next generation
jjanthony-7297316 November 2021
See You Next Christmas captures the joys and turns of adulting with good friends after college. The reality of the holidays is a backbone that brings us back to Clarkmas every year to mark life's milestones across your close-knit group. It has love, reflection, and laugh out loud moments! It was fun to watch!
6 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Fun holiday movie
filmfatales15 December 2021
This is one we will watch over and over.

The performances are all solid and the premise is a fun one. The pacing is good. It will put you in the holiday spirit with all the good feels.
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.