Happier Than Ever: A Love Letter to Los Angeles (2021) Poster

Had been sitting on coals for this!
jeremiah_mourner3 September 2021
She's a voice for every generation! I am a 43 yo musician, have gone through all the great ones, from the 50s to the 90s and never thought another artist would come along in the 21st century and inspire me as the ones of old. Her originality and purity of creation is a knock-out to my heart. Billie and Finneas have changed my view on music. Just when I thought it died, they came along! Thank God!

As for this production, well, one can only say... "genius" - again! The children choir, the orchestra, everything was so harmoniously put together and the addition of the animation "layer" to the video made the whole production as original as ever! Goes straight to the heart...
22 out of 38 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Love The Online Concert Billie!
rafiado3 September 2021
The Animations so much cool, so beautiful I really like it so cute, the movie just full of song like concert but online and some animation clip and I like the remix instrument, Aaaah I Love You Billie.

The Transformation from animation Billie to Billie Eillish Oxytocin It's So Epiccc!!!
19 out of 33 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Perfect to fall asleep to
stobbemusic-1602611 September 2021
If you want boring, this is it. Ignore the super fans who will give her turds a 10/10 rating... I was expecting, idk, something to blow me away. It's just 1:05 hours of her ultra boring whisper singing. In fact I don't think Billie Eilish is capable of singing anything above a pianissimo. Of course it's her brother who deserves all the credit for writing such boring music, she is just the fave and the voice.

Anyways, 1-star because the other day I watched a video of a sloth moving an inch that was more entertaining than this garbage.
12 out of 24 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Not impressed....
MK_movie_reviews7 September 2021
I love Billie Eilish so I picked it up on Disney +, but unfortunately, I couldn't enjoy it very much. The animation character was stylish but it doesn't look like her t all. And I expected it to be more like a documentary but it was just like a music video. It's enough to watch this just once.
9 out of 17 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Loved the animation
dklecan7 September 2021
Loved the animation, but the music was just so boring. Billie Dressed through the whole 2 hours in a brownish trash bag- looking tunic, moaning about life love, growing up ...growing old. I kept fast forwarding to something interesting, but no dressing up with an orchestra or her backup musician made it less boring. The animation had 10 times more life than the original.
11 out of 25 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
She is a genius!!
ojaseeduble4 September 2021
All I want to say is; the way it ended, the story told via the animation, genius! Brilliant!! I mean, it was such a ahaaa moment! Woah! Gave a new perspective to the whole album!

Beautiful.
10 out of 24 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
People who call her Talented really bumped their heads as babies.
AnthonyPerez194916 September 2021
This is seriously the stupidest crap since Frozen II. Her music isn't even music.
8 out of 22 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Amazing film!
marcus-576388 September 2021
Wow! Just amazing! Everything is amazing! Billie and her live vocals make an exciting and amazing comeback, lots of emotion and it is just one of the best concert films I have ever seen! 10/10, definitely going to watch several more times! If you are a fan of Billie, you are going to love this!
6 out of 16 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Having trouble sleeping?
evilnigga18 October 2021
Fell asleep until it was about 8 minutes left when she started screaming. Wouldn't recommend it to anybody, unless if you're having trouble falling asleep cause it was really boring. Little addition, the animation looks nothing like her, I don't know if it was the point, I wasn't paying attention anyway yeah it looks nothing like her.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Excellent Audio Experience
ddf219 September 2021
It's about the music. If you're expecting a music video visual feast - all too common on YouTube - you'll come away less impressed. If you stay for the music, it's a perfect balance of music and visuals. Easily one of the better Dolby Atmos music mixes available, highly recommend that you listen to this as it was intended on an Atmos enabled system. Thanks Billie and thanks to Disney+!
2 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
An awesome experience
leonardoflribeiro7 September 2021
Beautiful animation, an amazing experience, great songs and a great caption of Billie's essence, espectacular.
3 out of 13 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Halley's comet
carolinesilver9 September 2021
Halley's comet gave me chills, the orchestra was amazing!!! The animation was also 10/10. And i loved the way the choir sang "goldwing", she is a genius.
2 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
You Should Watch This At Least One Time Before Die
solankiakshar8 October 2021
Yeah , This is Just Not Film , If You Don't Have Good Taste Of Music You Never Understand Any Music True Feelings. I Watch This Film More Then 8 Time After Released and Try To Listen Everyday 'Cause It Very Amazing And Magical Experience When You Watch , Listen ,Understand and Feel The Music. Its not Matter People What Say And Think About Her Music and Lyrics , Only One Thing Is important What You Think About Her Music and songs and What You understand and Learn ?
1 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.