Bad Boys for Life (2020)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 16 items
|MPAA||Rated R for strong bloody violence, language throughout, sexual references and brief drug use|
Sex & Nudity
- Marcus mentions him not having sex for a while multiple times
- Some women are seen in skimpy clothing
- A movie is playing on a tablet that shows two people, inferring they were having sex. Nothing is shown.
Violence & Gore
- Several bloody shootouts, fights and explosions
- A throat gets slashed. Blood splatters everywhere
- A prison guard is stabbed repeatedly to death during a prison escape. A giant puddle of blood forms beneath the guards corpse.
- A mans body gets thrown from an explosion and gets impaled. Blood pools out of his mouth. Graphic and bloody.
- Dead mans body falls on top of a car. Blood splats on the windshield. Played mainly for laughs.
- Big shard of glass falls into mans neck and there is lots of blood.
- Woman's bloody body seen in a commercial dryer that is on and she slides out when the door is opened.
- 43 uses of "fuck", some uses of "motherfucker", 30+ uses of "shit", 3 uses of "Jesus", 3 uses of "Christ", 5 uses of "bitch", 21 uses of "ass", 10 uses of "hell", 15 uses of "damn", and 1 use of "pussy" and 1 use of "nigga".
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Brief scene of cocaine use
- Casual drinking.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Despite numerous comedic bits throughout the movie, this movie is much darker than its predecessors and much more intense. The stakes are much higher and a few important characters die fairly gruesome deaths.
Violence & Gore
- A prominent character is shot in the throat and dies. His entire body is covered in blood. His whole shirt is soaked
- The main villain is shot multiple times. Blood sprays after each shot. She crashes very hard on top of a crashed helicopter.