Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 9 items
- Sex & Nudity (2)
- Violence & Gore (5)
- Profanity (1)
- Frightening & Intense Scenes (1)
|MPAA||Rated R for bloody violent content and some language.|
Sex & Nudity
- At the beginning of the movie, the main character platonically says "love you" and kissing her male colleague on the cheek before walking away. He responds teasingly with "you're not even going to buy me a drink?".
- About half an hour into the movie, a young nun says "Mother says all men are dirty". She goes on to say she once knew a man and their "bellies rubbed together". She then says "he was so dirty he made black snakes appear". That's all.
Violence & Gore
- In a flashback scene, a man is tortured with weight pressed against him.
- Several stabbing to the chest during the movie, using knives, swords and large religious crosses.
- We see a man repeatedly stabbing a woman on the chest and stomach area, the scene can be quite disturbing.
- A woman is shown with a bandage on an eye, it is said that she stabbed her own eye. But this is never seen.
- In multiple scenes we see the face of a severely beaten up man.
- Not a lot of profanity, considering the story involves nuns and priests. However, the main character does use profanity a few times, and at the beginning of the movie, she makes it a point that she won't censor her speech to make the nuns comfortable.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- There's a few scenes involving suicide that might be disturbing to some viewers.